Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wishingstr5 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2007, 12:35 PM
    Title for an old movie.
    I don't remember any of the actors but its an old movie. A man who was widowed (his wife was killed at the end of the driveway on a stone bridge from brakes being tampered with) brings his new wife to the house where he and his first wife lived. Well the first wife comes back to haunt the couple. In the end the new wife and the husband are killed in the same manner. Wrecking at the end of the driveway on the stone bridge because to tampered breaks. In the end you see the 3 of them sitting as ghosts on the stone bridge. It really is a funny movie and would like to find it again. I hope someone out there can help me find it. Thank You
    chikflik Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2007, 02:58 PM
    I think it might be death becomes her with bruce willis, meryl streep and goldie hawn (1992) if it's not and you find out the real name I would like to know. The movie you describe sounds good.

Sep 10, 2007, 03:03 PM
    No that's not it I know that movie well. The one I'm looking for is in black and white done in maybe the 40's or 50's. But thank you for you help. I will let you know when I find it.
    snowrider Posts: 13, Reputation: 5

Sep 16, 2007, 05:37 PM
    I'm thinking the movie you're looking for is "Blithe Spirit" which was done in the 1940s and is based on the play by Noel Coward.

I saw the play several years ago - it was funny!

Check out the Wikipedia description to see if that's right!
    Blithe Spirit (1945 film - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Hope this helps!

Sep 17, 2007, 06:39 AM
    That's IT!! Thank you so much. :) :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

Movie Title Help? 80's Movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All. I need help with the title of a movie I remember from when I was younger. I think the movie was made in the 80's, but possibly early 90's. The main character was a man who came back to earth to help the son of a woman who he loved. She is now married and has a son in High School. I...

Horse movie.a clip.What is the title of the movie? [ 2 Answers ]

YouTube - Cross Country What movies is this clip from?

Another movie title [ 2 Answers ]

OK there was a movie about this boy and I don't remember much... but this one part was about some girl he knew having a birthday party. She didn't want to invite him but she had to or something. Anyway he lands up doing something mean. The song was that one... "its my party and i'll cry if i want...

View more questions Search