Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2007, 11:52 AM
    Real estate investment
    When to start investment on real estate? How much savings should one have suffiently before starting real estate investment?:)

Thanks
    Joe Mortgage Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2007, 12:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nicespringgirl
    When to start investment on real estate? How much savings should one have suffiently before starting real estate investment?:)

Thanks
    When, is when the market is low... I have a lot of clients buying right now at a very nice discount. As far as savings there are a few variables...

~ How do you plan to purchase? (Hard money or regular lending?)
    ~ Depending on your credit and method of purchase will determine how much you are going to put down.
    ~ Personally I recommend at least 6 months mortgage payments in a savings account for any repairs or vacancy.

Let me know if you have any more questions, I'd be happy to help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Problems with Executor of Estate not signing sales contract for real estate [ 4 Answers ]

My sister and I are the beneficiaries of our mothers will. She died when I was 17 and left my sister and I half of her estate, and named her doctor as the executor. I am now 22 and my sister is 20 (21 next month). We all agreed (verbally) to sell the family house to our father for $125k. He...

401k going to real state investment [ 1 Answers ]

:confuseThak you for your help My wife has some money in her 401 k Now is not longer working for the same company and now she wants to take her 401k money and use it in real state . She wants invest some money in real state but she dosen't want a pay the penalty in taxes . There is any way...

Buying investment real estate and renting it to myself [ 5 Answers ]

Just wondering... Is it legal to buy a small house, put the property in an LLC, and rent it to myself under another LLC? I am self employed in sales. While a lot of people in my field work out of their house, I chose to rent a small office. Rather than keep paying rent and see the money go...

Capitol Gains, Real Estate & investment ? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: We are selling family property (178 acres & a house), to be split between 6 siblings. It will sell between $1 & $1.6 million. Will we have to pay Capitol Gains on 1/6 of the selling price, or the whole amount? Will we have to "buy up" to avoid Capitol Gains? We will be...

View more questions Search