Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2007, 11:50 AM
    Stats on savings
    Dear everyone,

I am curious on how much avg. americans are saving in bank by age,racial group.( I know that americans have a negative rate on savings, but I am talking about the age group and racial differences)

Is there any stats for that topic?

The only thing I have found is this... but that's not what I want exactly.Household income in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks,:)
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2007, 12:07 PM
    You might find helpful information here.

U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA) - bea.gov Home Page

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stats question [ 1 Answers ]

I'm really not understanding this question either. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Replacement times for new Ford Taurus GL automobiles are normally distributed with a mean of 7.1 years and a standard deviation of 1.4 years. Find the probability that seven randomly selected Taurus...

Stats question [ 6 Answers ]

I'm trying to figure out a problem in stats where you can find the probability of a deck of cards. Specifically, a deck of 52 cards, 13 hearts, diamonds, clovers, and spades. The first pic would be a heart. So what is the probably of the second pick being a diamond, clover, or a spade?

Stats [ 2 Answers ]

I do stats for our softball team, here's my ? Bases are loaded and the pitcher walks the batter, does the batter get credit for a RBI?

View more questions Search