Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    StrangeFeelings Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2007, 10:59 AM
    Confused about if she really likes me !
    Here goes, I have been hanging out with this girl for about a month and half. We started hanging out because she was kind of seeing a good friend of mine. I spent time with her and had no intentions of liking her because of my loyalty to my friend. We started going out every weekend and once or twice through the week. My buddy confided in me and also lets her know that he was not going to date her for whatever reason. He has a child and he didn't want to get involved with another woman. She is beautiful and she is smart and funny and I always feel better when I am around her. The last two weekends and this past one we have ended the night kissing, and it sent me for a loop. I was afraid because we had been out at the bars and dancing all night that she was a little too tipsy to remember. But the next night it happened again but she never mentions the night before and there is no awkward moments when we go out again. This past weekend we were kissing and I couldn't take it, I stopped her and wanted to know if she remembered kissing me the other night, and she corrected me and said we kissed twice last weekend. This past weekend we slept on my couch and never did anything sexual at all we kissed a little more and just fell asleep together in my arms. The next night we slept on her couch doing the same thing. We talk on Facebook a lot and you can update your status and she says she was confused. I saw where a friend of hers asks her how her man situation was, she replied with this "Haha there's not! Actually right now I'm really confused as to what I really want right now.. I need HELP!! I don't know what to think and I have never felt like this before, should I act like I don't care and talk to her in a few days. Or should I be more patient and play things by ear. This is not the whole story but it is the highlights. Please critique and most of all HELP
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Sep 10, 2007, 11:25 AM
    Hello.

Don't change anything, be yourself and see where it goes. You have the start of a fantastic relationship and or friendship so don't push it. Let time show you the way. Enjoy being with her and show her that you care as you always have.

Dennis777

Sep 10, 2007, 11:31 AM
    I do care, maybe too much right now. I am getting good signals from her but then something happens and I start doubting myself again. I been thinking a lot about her, I wonder if she ever does think about me ?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 10, 2007, 12:30 PM
    Instead of doubting yourself, have fun getting to slowly know each other, and see where it leads.

Sep 10, 2007, 01:30 PM
    Agree, I just wish I knew for sure. I will take the advice and enjoy these moments and see where they go. What would you think about the comments in my original post when she was asked about the guys in her life right now ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confused about if this girl likes me [ 6 Answers ]

This is my first post on this site but I read some other posts and everyone's seems to me mature and polite so I'll give it a try. I should start by pointing out that I am a senior in high school and I have not dated a lot. I am not a nerd or anything, I have just been preoccupied and trying to...

I think my Ex still likes me.And I like him. [ 3 Answers ]

Ok... this might be long. My BFF is a guy and we started hangin out about 6 months ago. He's had about 16 girlfriends in the past and one day he and I were hangin out and he suddenly asked me out ( I'm 14 and he's 16). I really liked him and I said yes. We went out for a while and everything was...

Does this mean he likes me? [ 8 Answers ]

To put it simply... 1. he's been texting me for 8 months 2. he's asked me out, I turned him down and he still texts 3. he always comes to talk to me 4. he is really nice around me 5. he always looks out for me 6. he will do anything for me Does this sound like he REALLY likes me?

View more questions Search