Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Sep 10, 2007, 10:35 AM
    UK reverse lights
    Hi everyone,

Just a quick one to stop me from going mad... I've only got one reverse light... which side should it be on in the UK?

Cheers guys!

J
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Sep 10, 2007, 11:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by iAMfromHuntersBar
    Hi everyone,

Just a quick one to stop me from going mad ... I've only got one reverse light ... which side should it be on in the UK?

Cheers guys!

J
    Only one? I'd be guessing but I'd say on the driver's rear side... for visibility.
    How is the wiring set up and how do the other cars have things set up?
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Sep 10, 2007, 11:12 AM
    Yeah, some cars in Europe only have one... I've just paid to have them swapped, but I'm not sure if they've done the rear ones or not! I haven't had chance to look at other cars unfortunately!
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2007, 03:33 PM
    Here in the states, the '08 Toyota Scion XB just came out and it only has one back up light. Drivers side is the answer you're looking for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton bay ceiling fan, reverse blade w/ no reverse on remote [ 5 Answers ]

I just bought a house and 1 fan is in reverse. I can't find a switch on the fan and there's no reverse on the remote. This is a Hampton Bay fan. The remote says it's model: UC7083T. I also thought there must be a trick with the remote.

1994 MGM, Parking lights and side marker lights not working? [ 5 Answers ]

MY parking lights and side marker lights are not working, also my gauge lights are not working. When I press the brakes, all my lights work, my headlights also work and my turn signals and hazard lights turn on, but my inside gauge lights, side marker lights, and parking lights are not on. What...

Reverse Mortgages [ 5 Answers ]

I'm looking into reverse mortgages and think I understand it very well, but I would like to hear from anyone who has had an experience with them either good or bad. Thank you.

Reverse Button [ 2 Answers ]

I have installed the remote control for my Hampton Bay fan. Everything works (lights, dimmer, fan, fan speed) but the reverse button. I lost the instructions. Does anyone know how to activate the "reverse button"?

3 lights ran between 2 3-ways, can one of these lights be controlled by a 3rd switch? [ 2 Answers ]

There are 3 lights connected, 2 in one room and the third at the bottom of the stairs. There is a 3-way at the top of the stairs and another in the room with the 2 lights. This guy would like to also be able to switch off just the 3rd light at the bottom of the stairs. I did not dig into this too...

View more questions Search