Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anniee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2007, 11:08 PM
    Scanning during pregnancy
    I am seventh month pregnant.I am 26 yrs old.I have a doubt regarding scanning.last time when I went for scanning doctor who was doing scanning told his colleague that (during scanning)it is a "lower case".what does it mean by that?
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2007, 06:31 AM
    You need to talk to your doctor about this, as only the know your medical background, what they saw, and how to best answer your questions. Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scanning from HP All in One 7410 [ 3 Answers ]

I need to scan multiple documents into a single file suitable for attaching to an email. I tried Scan To MSWord, but the resultant file is too large. I don't have an option to scan to PDF (should that be available?). Can anyone help?? GaryB

Computer freezes when scanning! [ 3 Answers ]

Please help, I am somewhat knowledgeable about my computer but I am stumped.:mad: When I run a virus scan or my adaware scan(by lavasoft) my computer freezes. It froze before I put the adaware on there. I have a WALMART computer. HP with windows XP. Can U guys give me any hints?? :)

Email scanning [ 1 Answers ]

I am using Norton internet security 2005 I have disabled the outgoing email scan in antivirus options still its scanning the emails for threads when sending emails is there any solution ? :confused:

Scanning documents [ 1 Answers ]

I want to scan an application form to the computer, preferably to Word, and fill it out on the computer. I can get it to Word, but I can't work on it there. Thanks! rugcutter

View more questions Search