Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dragonballown Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2007, 10:28 PM
    What is the Title of this Anime Please help.
    Does anyone know the title of this cartoon or anime?

I don't know the name of this cartoon / anime.

It start a little boy he found a flute or Ocarina don't know anymore. When he play it a robot in a cave or in a big river will be awaken. Every time he play that flute the robot will show up and help him. This boy mostly just sit or stand on that robot shoulder and go on adventure.

In the end he brings that robot back to his place and destroyed the flute or Ocarina. I remember that the robot was in a river with a waterfall in the beginning and end not sure anymore. The size of the robot is like a gundam. Only this robot is not look like a gundam. This robot is like a soldier.

Someone still know this cartoon. Its quit old. It's about 80 or 90's.

Check out some similar questions!

80's Children's Animation, possibly manga? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I have two questions: ANIME 1: I remember watching an animation about two orphaned girls that grew up together from babies (I don't think they were sisters), and I think the orphange was in the country and they get to their teens and have an argument and I don't remember much else,...

How to colour anime/manga drawings [ 5 Answers ]

How do you colour anime/manga drawings using photoshop 6.0, or just by hand? Some pictures

I want to write manga in japanese [ 5 Answers ]

Can someone tech me some words in japanese and basic sentences please.I am going to move to japan in a few years and I need to learn fast. Thankz Arigato domo domashimashta

80s cartoon movie, anime style help! [ 1 Answers ]

OK. I barely remember this movie, but I know I saw it a million times. Which makes it all the more aggravating that I can't remember the darn thing. I saw it in the early to mid 80s, but it was probably done in the late 70s. Very similar to the hans christian anderson's the little mermaid...

Approx 1980's cartoon dogs with horns (possibly anime/manga) [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember a short series/film about this pup that was found by a young boy. The pup belonged to a pack of dogs that resembled alsatians but had horns on their head. The dogs attacked the building where the pup was being held as they were vicious and the horns lit up when...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.