Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Thegodhand Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2005, 01:00 AM
    Bloodclots aka 'NOTS' On The Face
    Hey I'm a 19 guy and I have 2 nots on my face. 1 on the forehead and 1 on my right face cheek. Emotionally I don't feel happy or too attractive. I'm young, I saw 2 old people with one on there face and they don't look happy. I don't want to end up the same way. I CAN'T FIND ANY HELP INFO ON THE INTERNET. So a forum is what's its come too. Please help with all info as possible.

Are their any cures?

Any lotions?

**Is This Treatable??

The forehead 'NOT' has been there since I was 15 and the second right cheek 'NOT' has been there since I was 18. I feel its been keeping girls away for a long time and I'm tired of this. :( :( :confused:
    hindude Posts: 52, Reputation: 4

Sep 16, 2005, 06:20 PM
    Ummmmm... how about you talk to a DOCTOR?? Duhh

Sep 17, 2005, 02:31 AM
    I did you fool, but they didn't say nothing special. I ain't join this site to post and get your dumass response.
    jacki1982 Posts: 58, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2005, 06:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegodhand
    Hey i'm a 19 guy and i have 2 nots on my face. 1 on the forehead and 1 on my right face cheek. Emotionally i dont feel happy or too attractive. I'm young, I saw 2 old people with one on there face and they don't look happy. I don't want to end up the same way. I CAN'T FIND ANY HELP INFO ON THE INTERNET. So a forum is whats its come too. Please help with all info as possible.

Are their any cures??

Any lotions??

**Is This Treatable??????????????????

The forehead 'NOT' has been there since i was 15 and the second right cheek 'NOT' has been there since i was 18. I feel its been keepin girls away for a long time and i'm tired of this. :( :( :confused:

Start taking glutathione and grape seed extract
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2005, 05:14 AM
    Knots
    Hi,
    In reply to the post you didn't like, the sarcastic one, I agree with you. Sarcasm has no place here. You can rate that reply by clicking on the "Rate this Answer" link, over on the right hand side of the ID.
    You say you went to a doctor, and they didn't help any.
    Have you seen a Surgeon?
    I would suggest seeing a Surgeon, or be referred to one by your regular doctor (MD).
    Surgery to remove the knots might be the only option. Sometimes, this type of surgery can be done right in the surgeon's office, without going to a hospital. I had two of the same type things removed. He use some "deadening" shots, which didn't hurt, and their was no pain, only a little discomfort feeling. Had to have stitches removed in about 10 days, but it didn't hurt.
    I do wish you the best.
    dimples Posts: 256, Reputation: 9

Oct 22, 2005, 02:02 PM
    Have you been diagnosed with hemangioma?
    freckles005 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2005, 05:34 PM
    I hope Thegodhand found some treatment for his or her skin problem.

Nov 13, 2005, 07:24 AM
    THANK YOU all for your concern, and no I didn't get this problem resolved yet. The problem is I'm 19 and have no health insurance. They say u lose it at 19 and have to find a new one, I'm currently in that process as of now.

I'm going to try this 'glutathione and grape seed extract' that guy posted above^^

and the surgery advice I like, I'm going to look into that as soon as the I get a new docter.

Once again thank you all for your concern!

p.s.I rated you guys posts as helpful advice except that guy hindude

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Moles on face [ 3 Answers ]

I have thick moles on my face.. they are getting enlarged. Earlier they were like small dot. Now they are increasing in colour and size. Please suggest some thng how can I get rid of that. These moles make me feel low in front of any one. Thanks prabhjot

Do I take this at face value [ 9 Answers ]

We were together for 8 years. We had a quarrel - he no longer wanted to see me - now 1 month later he sends the following - he is an aquarius I am a scorpion. Where do I go from here - I have always pictured myself growing old with him Most of the anger has subsided but the hurt and...

A girlish face [ 17 Answers ]

I am a boy, 28 years old. I like to have a girlish face. How can I do?

Patches on face [ 2 Answers ]

My 4 month old lab has little patches of what looks like dried up skin around his eyes and muzzle. Does any one know what these could be? Thanks

Face Fats [ 2 Answers ]

I am 87 kg and 175 cm tall, am not chubby but I have a lot of fats I don't want around my waist and in my face, I need to lose like 5 kg but most important is how to los emy FACE FATS? There are no excersies for that, I have plenty of fats in my checks and chin, keep moving up and down when I...

View more questions Search