Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    donbo Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2007, 04:33 PM
    Crazy boyfriend
    A couple of months ago I left my friend, I had come back to get the rest of my stuff and he had bleach all of my demin clothing I had no jeans or skirts for the summer my family told me to call the cops confussed:mad:
    JonLR92 Posts: 81, Reputation: -2

Sep 9, 2007, 06:31 PM
    What exactly is your question? I don't think I missed anything but there's no question..
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 9, 2007, 06:43 PM
    Why are you confused. He ruined your things. You could press charges against him and have him give you money to replace them. If you don't want to do that, what is your point?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is my boyfriend cheap, or am I just crazy? [ 26 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been dating for over a year now, and the issue of money in our relationship has not really improved. Ever since the first date, we have split everything 50/50 (we met for a few drinks on our first date, and yes, I bought him as many as he bought me). Although we don't...

Crazy ex-boyfriend [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 6 mo. Pregnant & being sued by my ex-boyfriend for paternity, custody, & to remand me to the state of Ind. I live here all by myself & I wanted to move home to Illinois. I'm not even sure he's the father. He's got enough money to basically get whatever he wants. I'm losing my mind. What...

Boyfriend thinks I'm nympho, I think he's crazy [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for just over a year. He is a very unaffectionate person. No kisses unless we are being intimate, no holding hands, or cuddling or anything like that. His mother says that's just the way he is. He is 27, I am 32. After 7 DAYS of trying to get some intimacy...

This girl is crazy about her boyfriend! [ 1 Answers ]

But she flirts with me at work and gave me her number, I haven't called yet since I see her at work anyway. But she doesn't know that I know she has a boyfriend, someone tipped me off after seeing her MySpace page. Should I keep going with this, I don't want to look stupid if I ask her out and all...

He makes me crazy! Is it him, or just me? (( ex boyfriend )) [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I'm a new user here and well I guess I'm asking because this is one of those questions where I don't feel like asking people I know. So here it goes. There's this guy, he's my ex boyfriend and we dated off and on for two years. Recently we broke up, I think a little over a month ago. He does...

View more questions Search