Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    inexperienced80 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2007, 04:06 PM
    Mixed signals. No idea. Unexperienced. No confidence.
    I am 19 I have met a lad at work 3 years older than me and I really like him, as he does me. We have been texting for a while and he made me feel so special telling me all the time how beautiful I am and stunning etc.
    We met up outside work to try and get to know each other a little better. He is a very good looking guy, so it worries me he might be a player but I'm usually the first to catch one and he just seems so genuinely lovely. When we met though he said he likes to always been in a relationship which made me feel a little as if perhaps he's not bothered who? But from the way he speaks about me 99% of the time it sounds as if he does really like me.
    He asked me if I was a virgin, which I am. I'm totally unexperienced as in never been kissed! And he replied saying he thinks its great I respect my body, but he has a high sex drive. Does he sound like he is being too forward? I told him I felt embarrassed and too inexperiencd for him but he said I was perfect girlfriend material!

My problem is I am so unexperienced, so I can't work out if he is after sex or not. He said we had to take it slowly, go on a few dates, see what happens and no rush into anything which suggests he isn't. I usually run a mile from any lad as I have no self confidence and could never see myself in a relationship, but since I ave met this guy I sort of feel different but at the same time I'm anxious in case I'm not good enough or can't give him what he wants.

Please help with your opinions!
    JonLR92 Posts: 81, Reputation: -2

Sep 9, 2007, 04:22 PM
    I would think this guy is the real deal and he wants to do whatever to make you happy, don't worry about inexperience because if he's really into you he'll want to be the one to teach you, obviously like you said he's not going to rush you. Give this guy a try, if you see he's pushing it speak your mind.
    inexperienced80 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2007, 04:27 PM
    Thaks for your help. I think one of my main problems is that I'm scared of anyone seeing me naked, as I have some stretch marks on my legs and breasts. ivv convinced myself I could never go into a relationship because of this, but then I just really like this guy, but I fear when I tell him he will laugh and get shut of me, but then id still have the embarrassment of having to see him and the people that he may tell. It just messes with my head!
    JonLR92 Posts: 81, Reputation: -2

Sep 9, 2007, 04:32 PM
    I'm pretty sure, with what you said, this guy won't care. He wants you happy. And I think for you guys not even going on dates yet the naked part is a little bit ahead of yourself. Haha, but seriously if you don't give him the chance you'll never really find out will you? Go for it, there's more to gain then lose, I think.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Mixed signals [ 6 Answers ]

After playing hot and cold with me, my b/f with whom I broke up coupla months back and then asked him to come back, have been sending messages like OK, let's meet for 1 hr or so to spend some time in a motel... what is he doing?. I mean he could've asked me out for lunch if he wished to really...

Mixed Signals from an Ex With a New Girlfriend [ 1 Answers ]

Here's the long story short.. after being together for almost 2 years my boyfriend broke up with me 4 months ago at the beginning of junior year of high school saying he doesn't want to be in a relationship right now and needs a break. We remained good friends and I gave him space. Things started...

What's Up With His Mixed Signals [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so this guy I have been talking to for a while says he really likes me, gives me romantic and playful hugs, and he always invites me over to watch movies on his couch together and cuddle... and he said the only reason he isn't dating me right now is because his best friend has a major crush on...

View more questions Search