Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jennipavone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2005, 09:05 PM
    Name of a movie I saw years ago...
    I saw this movie years ago. It was about a girl and she was having a dream but she didn't realize until the end when she woke up. I only remember little sections of the movie so be patient with me. She worked at a chicken place and one of the good guys was taking the chicken with this claw on a cable and eating it. Then people from where he was from were coming because they were looking for something that he lost. This guy is about 4'2. Later on in the movie the bad guys get a hold of it and it is like a transport for the bad guys to have their army come there and take over. The good guys are trying to get back home. The main bad guy has a white face and the main good guy is a muscle man. Anyway the good guys win and they go home. The cop in this movie goes with the good guys. He has a bald head and a pointy nose and he has been in other movies but I don't know what. When the girl wakes up and goes downstairs her parents are talking about going on this trip and she freaks out and takes the car keys. She runs out into the street and meets her boyfriend their and they have this item from the main good guy and they see him in it and he is raising his sword and screaming in victory(I guess). Please help me because everyone is looking at me like I am some weird o and I remember this movie and I can see parts of it in my mind.
    maxx Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Sep 16, 2005, 07:05 PM
    Lol how could you not remember He-Man? :p
    The movie name is Masters of the Universe. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093507/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

I've been trying to find the title of this movie for years! [ 2 Answers ]

I know I don't have a lot of information, but here goes, hope somebody can help me (and my sister, who watched it with me at the time) out! Please and Thank You! So there is this guy who is cutting off women's hands(or fingers, not sure which) and sewing the hands on to his daughters (or...

Movie Title Help? 80's Movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All. I need help with the title of a movie I remember from when I was younger. I think the movie was made in the 80's, but possibly early 90's. The main character was a man who came back to earth to help the son of a woman who he loved. She is now married and has a son in High School. I...

So what that we are 30 years apart! [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend is 60 and I'm 30. We have been together for 2 happy years. My family is OK with the 30 year age diffrence but it is the public that seems to have the problem. When people look at us right in the face rudley should I say something or just enjoy being with the man I love. It's hard......

View more questions Search