Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deist Posts: 225, Reputation: 7

Sep 9, 2007, 01:35 PM
    Horror movies
    Do horror movies fall under this category ? And if so, has anyone ever seen the 1963 movie Black Sabbath with Boris Karloff ? It was the scariest movie I ever saw.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Sep 9, 2007, 01:37 PM
    No, I never saw that one. I love Boris Karloff too. Will have to look for it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

It's a horror movie! [ 8 Answers ]

I watched this movie when I was younger, I never got to watch the ending because I was too scared and I made my dad turn it off. Ever since then I have been wanting to see the end. The plot is about these four students who are out of school for a break. They go to this cabin out in the wood and the...

Horror [ 1 Answers ]

Early 80s on HBO and I don't remember much. There were some creatures on an island or island resort in the jungle. The only thing I remember for sure is the end the main characters a man and woman are running to a helicopter and one of the things gets on and she starts to fall out and the movie...

Horror sites [ 2 Answers ]

Can you tell me what are the greatest sites for "Horror Movies"?

Favorite old horror movies [ 4 Answers ]

I'm just curious what everyone's favorite old horror movies from the 60s, 70s, and 80s are... plus I'd like to see if there's a movie someone loves that I haven't seen yet! I like many of the old movies, but I think my favorites are: 1960s: The Innocents, Carnival of Souls 1970s: The Exorcist,...

Skin horror [ 1 Answers ]

Hi room,I'm very interested in skin lightnin without blemishes,I've used lightenin creams for some time and always have brown or black patches like knuckles etc,very embarassin,now I have some spots white spots,after a brief enjoyment of blemish free skin its back to sq one,please how can I get rid...

View more questions Search