Dec 30, 2008, 07:02 PM

Only the best for you, and yours.
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Dec 30, 2008, 08:30 PM
    Happy New Year, lucky man!
    Delilah P Posts: 82, Reputation: 14

Jan 2, 2009, 12:22 AM
    I am so excited to hear that things are going well for you, Familyman2! How nice that you came back to the forum to say "Happy New Year" to the people who shared your grief online with you. What a long haul you have had.. it's all behind you now, thankfully. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND ONLY THE BEST WISHES FOR YOU IN A BRAND NEW YEAR... 2009! Hoping this new year will be a clean new slate for you and your two little ones and that only positive things will happen for you. I know we all hope that you will meet someone in good time who will share your love for your children and live a peaceful life. Take care and keep in touch! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bathroom Stinks new house [ 1 Answers ]

We have a new house. Moved in 6 months ago. One of the bathrooms smells like a sewer. It's horrible! Some days A LOT worse than others. We don't even use this bathroom much. We do have a new septic tank.

My shower drain stinks! [ 2 Answers ]

I have a very bad smell coming from my shower drain - how can I get it to go away?

My Bathroom stinks [ 6 Answers ]

Good Morning, I have tried everything I know to detect and remove the smell in my Bathroom. It is only in the Master Bath. I have a septic tank which was cleaned just a year ago. I have plunged the drains in the two sinks, tub, shower and toilet. I have put baking soda down the toilet and drain and...

My bathroom stinks and basement [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I am looking for someone to help me with the smell of my bathroom and basement it smells of raw sewage and the whole house smells from it its not always a problem sometimes it don't smell is there something I can do or is this serious trouble for me I need some expert advice we have back up...

My Socks Stinks a lot [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I am a new bie here all the way from kathmandu, Nepal and don't know whether I'm posting it in the right topic. My problem is my socks stinks a lot and it really letting me down. It is very sameful. Please help me what I suppose to do. What is it actually and how I can get rid of it?

View more questions Search