Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andyeric Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2007, 12:40 PM
    What are the laws in state of California
    I found a video camera hidden in the bedroom, and in it I found video of my wife talking on a cell phone to her boyfriend,and they were discussing on how to set me up. She has left the house took all of her things, but forgot this video camera. But, now she wants to take our kids away. What can I do?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 9, 2007, 12:51 PM
    The video is proof of infedelity, nothing more.

What you need to do is get an atty.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New York State Laws for absent Parents? [ 4 Answers ]

I know this has been probably asked a million times, BUT I am asking it again. I have a situation to where I am getting health insurance through NYS called Child Health Plus, they are inquiring about my daughters father who has shown no interest in her since her birth. My situation is as follows:...

Cemetery laws in the state of virginia [ 1 Answers ]

What are the virginia state laws for burying on private land. Do you need a permit or vault ?

Abondonment laws of Washington state [ 15 Answers ]

I need help, trying to find laws about what is abandonment, like how long is it considered abandonment. We have our granddaughter who has lived with us since she has been born and both parents have signed over their rights to us (grandparents). Since then he doesn't call or see her for up to 5 -6...

Va State Tax Laws [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1099-MISC income/ Box 3 other income.. state taxes were not paid.. do I need to report this on my state tax form? monroklo

Divorce And Immigration Laws In California [ 5 Answers ]

I was roughly engaged and recently got married in February at the age of 18, my boyfriend at the time was having his immigration status reviewed so he asked to push the day forward. I agreed as to the fact that we were already engaged, he was terrified of being deported because of a domestic...

View more questions Search