Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JonLR92 Posts: 81, Reputation: -2

Sep 9, 2007, 12:19 PM
    Should I wait more or should I just do it?
    OK, there is this girl from church, and we just recently started talking and stuff, not privatley but with her sister and cousins and stuff. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life and I absolutely adore her. OK she doesn't know that part, yet. See we've only been talking for like 2 days now, yeah like , but when we talk she looks right in my eyes and her eyes are so mmmm, I can't even describe it. The other day she heard me singing to myself and she wanted me to sing for her, but I said I would do it another time. So here's is my plan, Tuesday, or Thursday, or Friday, I was going to grab her and tell her I was going to sing the song I owed her, but by ourselves. The song I was going to sing is a love song, like love at first sight and that kind of thing, its in spanish. But I just realized I just barely started talking with her and I don't want to ruin our friendship. PLUS her cousin who is 12 likes me and its kind of weird that she's so young, but the girl I like is turning 13 in a month. I'm 15. This is very confusing I know. But the girl I like, you would never guess she is 13, I mean she looks 15 really. OK so what I basically asking is should I wait longer to ask her out? And what should I do about her cousin? I don't want to mess anything up you know.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I wait? [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to know something here if a man that says he loves you and wants to marry you says after 4years let don't see each other what do you and he said wait a year he will be back do wait or give up need help

To wait or not to wait, *confused* [ 15 Answers ]

Greetings. I hope to get some feedback and advice on the following situation. I met this girl through my room mate's brother over the summer. This girl was his rebound after he's GF left him. As the summer progressed, my room mate's brother got back with his ex after she wanting him back. ...

Should I wait? [ 3 Answers ]

I can't seem to get the right bit of advice. Someone help me out here! For the first 10 months of our relationship, my girlfriend and I spent nearly every second together, with only a handful of little picky fights. Nothing big though. I realize that this was a mistake because we had only been...

Should I wait? [ 9 Answers ]

Well see. There is this girl, Sarah. She beautiful and kind and gorgeous. I recently started to have feelings for her. I mean I've asked her "What would you say if i asked you out" before she did say yes. But that was a whole year ago. She likes this guy named Brad. Who is a real jerk to me but...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search