Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutie08 Posts: 121, Reputation: 2

Sep 9, 2007, 11:45 AM
    Kind of screwed myself into a situation please please help mee
    OK so I have a bit of an issue that I've screwed myself into that I'm not sure how to get out of
    OK so its kind of hard to explain but I'm dating this guy that is in my group of friends and I guess you could say that when ever I'm dating him I don't want to be dating him and then when I'm not I want to be with him and I'm not really sure why its like that but it is.
    So now I'm dating him and I don't want to be but if I break up with him he will be mad at me my friends will probably be mad at me but I don't know I like him more as a friend then as a boyfriend and I can't stand it
    I feel really bad I wish that I could like him in the way that he likes me but I just cant.
    What should I do about the whole cituation I like being single I'm actually kind of scared to be in a relationship
    But how can I get them to understand my position without them all being mad at me?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 9, 2007, 11:49 AM
    You don't need to be dating anybody at this point. Break it off with this guy. It's the right thing to do. If he or others get mad, so what, they will get over it.
    Next time make sure you know what you really want before you get involved with someone.
    JonLR92 Posts: 81, Reputation: -2

Sep 9, 2007, 11:55 AM
    All you got to do is tell him straight up that you like him more as a friend and nothing more. And that there's no other guy! That's important. Just be honest with him, you can't get mad at an honest girl. Well I cant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I had a dream that was kind of weird. [ 2 Answers ]

I had 2 dreams that I was kissing my best friend. But my best friend is not a girl. It's a boy, his name is jerimy and he was my friends boyfriend but he has always been my best friend. Any-way I had a dream that we were kissing. I don't know what it means, I know that even though he is not my...

Kind of Personal [ 8 Answers ]

I was recently married to a wonderful man but I WEIGH 270 pounds... we are both young and i can't help but think my husband would like to have a very intimate night with me but they don't make any ''sexy'' outfits for women my size. At least i can't find anywhere where they do. I want to spice up...

Smell kind of getting to me. [ 33 Answers ]

Okay guys, I've been with this girl for the last few months and in the last week or so she has had a real strong smell down in her genital region. It's the fishy smell that we've all noticed at one point or another with women, but for some reason I can now smell it right before we have sex or even...

I'm kind of new [ 5 Answers ]

If someone could just tell me how to make it so I can use html that would be great. -Cimorene(a.k.a Lily)

View more questions Search