Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tobycole Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2007, 10:54 AM
    Strength of developer to use with hair die
    I have medium auburn hair that is beginning to gray at the roots. I've been using Clairol permanent hair color and mix several colors to find a great color that's close to my natural color. What is the best strength developer to use to cover the gray? Also I know that reds/auburns fade quickly, but mine seems to fade and turn brassy very quickly. I've been using 30 developer. Is that the correct one?
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Sep 9, 2007, 10:55 AM
    I use 30 as well. I like L'oreal better than Clairol, though. It seems to hold the red longer.
    pure Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2007, 07:27 AM
    You should be using 20... 30 is more lift and less deposit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Am Determend To Die Hair Blonde From Black [ 3 Answers ]

I Really Want To Die My Hair Blonde From Black I Am Determeind To Do It?? Does Anyone Have Any Suggestions That I Could Use :o :)

Hair die [ 2 Answers ]

I have dark brown hair and I was thinking about going blonde. Would this screw my hair up or would it be okay?

Data Base Developer [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to find Data Base developer Kevin Kirchman? Is he still working on search engines?

How to natually die red hair [ 2 Answers ]

I have naturally redish orangish brown hair and its really pretty but I want to make it a brownish color. I know I could just go and die it but I want to do it with natural praducts Please help soooooon!! Kelsey

Why do Dr's believe hair follicle die? [ 1 Answers ]

My name is Ken Belanger. I discovered RK19 by accident. It is causing my scalp that has been slick bald to grow hair. As well as Other guys. My latest pic http://www.rk19.com/images/TempMarch.jpg A 48 year old guys pic who was bald 22 years. Bald scalp

View more questions Search