Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Sep 9, 2007, 06:53 AM
    Using powerpoint with music
    How would I get a music track to play over an entire powerpoint presentation, and would it still work if I saved it to a pen drive and then tried to present the presentation on another computer
    Ultra Member

Sep 9, 2007, 11:11 AM
    So far I can only get it to play up until I need the next object appearing then it stops
    Ultra Member

Sep 9, 2007, 11:21 AM
    Ha I sussed it out some experts you lot are
    MayaLocke Posts: 51, Reputation: 3

Oct 19, 2009, 02:42 PM

In order to add sound or music to a PowerPoint Presentation follow these steps:

1. Display the slide to which you want to add music or sound effects.

2. On the Insert menu, point to Movies and Sounds, and then do as following: Click Sound from File, locate the folder that contains the file that you want, and then double-click the file.

3. Double-click the sound file that you want to insert.

4. When a message is displayed, do one of the following:

To play the music or sound automatically when you go to the slide, click "Automatically".

To play the music or sound only when you click the sound icon, click "When Clicked"

After these step, your music is added to PowerPoint presentation.

How Can You Put Music in Your PowerPoint

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Powerpoint music for email [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I need some more help with powerpoint music for email because Im going to use it for sending email I can put the music in .wav file and it works on my computer but when I send the email no music sound in a presentation if I email it to me it has music I have sent the same presentation to 4 of...

Powerpoint presentation usuing TV [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a way to do a powerpoint presentation from your laptop to a TV usuing a connection other than an s-video cable?

Powerpoint.ppt [ 6 Answers ]

What are the different types of diagrams you can have on a slide using powerpoint?

Powerpoint to video [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there! I wonder if there is the best way to convert Powerpoint presentation files to video. I was told that Presentation to Video Converter 1.2 http://www.geovid.com/Presentation_to_Video_Converter/ Gives a very good quality. Any suggestions appreciated Cheers!

Powerpoint [ 3 Answers ]

I know how to insert a CD track into a powerpoint but can only get it to play on my computer while the CD is in my computer. Is there any way to save the file and send the powerpoint with the music?

View more questions Search