Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heather49 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2007, 05:39 AM
    Foot pain
    Hi, I'm 49 and have been experiencing severe pain on the inside part of my right foot, I can move it around without any pain but if I press on the specific area it is extremely sore,
    Sometimes I feel that my foot wants to give way, I also find I have to walk pressing my foot to the right side instead of having my foot flat down to prevent the pain, please can anyone advise.:(
    jewelsmariee Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2007, 11:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by heather49
    hi, im 49 and have been experiencing severe pain on the inside part of my right foot, i can move it around without any pain but if i press on the specific area it is extremely sore,
    sometimes i feel that my foot wants to give way, i also find i have to walk pressing my foot to the right side instead of having my foot flat down to prevent the pain, please can anyone advise.:(
    I have something called Plantar Fasciitis in both feet, it sounds a lot like what you are describing. The doctor told me that sometimes athletes get it from being hard on their feet. Some people call it falling arches, but really its just hurting with the streching of the tendons in your arches. I was a waitress/bartender and I have since then given it up, the pain still sometimes comes back but not as often. There are some things you can do, I would Google it and see what you can find out, as I am not an expert or a doctor, I just thought I could help.
    glnutrition Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2007, 01:23 PM
    Do you feel any numbness or tingling?
    Are you a diabetic?

If you haven't had your blood sugar checked lately that is something I would do. Especially if you have any of these symptoms:

- Constant thirst
    - Frequent urination
    - Increased appetite
    - Dizziness
    - Sudden weight loss
    - Blurred vision
    - Nausea

Of course the above symptoms can be from anything but accompanied with foot pain (a common issue of diabetic nerve damage) could be a sign of untreated diabetes.
    annetteamr Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2007, 03:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by heather49
    hi, im 49 and have been experiencing severe pain on the inside part of my right foot, i can move it around without any pain but if i press on the specific area it is extremely sore,
    sometimes i feel that my foot wants to give way, i also find i have to walk pressing my foot to the right side instead of having my foot flat down to prevent the pain, please can anyone advise.:(
    It could be plantar faciaitis, there is a cream called "Ultra Relief MSM Cream" by Nutra. I use it for chronic pain and pain in my feet. It could also be a disc in your back.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foot pain on side of foot [ 33 Answers ]

Was hoping someone could help. I have pain on the outside of my right foot. It is 1/2 way down the foot, it is tender to the touch and makes walking difficult.. Any ideas what it is? Thanks..

Pain in my right foot [ 1 Answers ]

I've been having a pain in my right foot only at the rear of my arch just before the heal. It bothers me when I get up and begin walking and after a few steps it begins to go away. The pain feels like a burning type of pain in the muscle of my foot. The pain also comes and goes. I've had days when...

Foot pain and swelling top cneter portion of my foot [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: The top of my foot is swollen and in pain. Thye took and exray and it showed degenerative changes in my foot? What does that mean? :confused:

Foot Pain [ 1 Answers ]

I have been having a lot of pain near the top, inside of my right foot. The arch is OK and the toes are fine, but the interior, top portion of the foot hurts quite a bit to walk. Any suggestions for what this might be or how to alleviate the pain? It began to hurt after returning from a 30...

Foot pain [ 1 Answers ]

I Have Really Bad Right Side Foot Pain That Goes Up Into The Ankle. I Didn't Do Anything Like Fall Or Walk On It Funny. It Just All Of A Sudden Started Hurting. Should I Go See A Docter, It's Been 2 Days And Over The Counter Meds Help A Little But Not Enough To Keep Me On My Feet For A Long Time.

View more questions Search