Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Relbaby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2007, 09:23 PM
    Early 80's/90's movie.
    \
    Ok.
    So when I was younger.
    I remember bits and pieces of this cartoon movie that took place in a library I believe?
    All I remember was a boy (with I think glasses and maybe blonde hair) and lots of books.
    Searching for something of some sort.
    And
    He had a talking red/burgandy book which had a face on it.
    I remembered getting the boardgame to this movie and 3d glasses of some sort in some type of fast food kids meal ages ago.
    I almost wanted to say his name was Max.
    But.
    It wasn't.
    It is NOT Max the Magician.
    It's a cartoon with a boy and the talking red book.
    Sorry about vague details.
    ):
    Please answer soon.
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Sep 8, 2007, 10:17 PM
    You may be thinking of 1994's "The Pagemaster" With Macaulay Culkin (Home Alone 1 and 2, The Good Son, Saved) And Christopher Lloyd (Back to the Future 1,2, and 3)

Edit: This is another movie involving a talking book, but it's pretty far fetched. And I don't remember what color the book is and I don't feel like digging the movie out right now. I'm just throwing out some idea's for you. But "The Care Bears Movie" (1985) Has a boy named Nikolas, who's a magicians apprentice, that falls under the control of an evil talking spell book. Like I said, This one's pretty far off from the details you gave, but you never know.
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

Sep 9, 2007, 08:15 AM
    Except none of the talking books were red or burgundy in that movie. They were brown, purple and a bluish green.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's... maybe EARLY 90's movie... [ 11 Answers ]

Okay, I'm looking for a movie that I remember back when I was little. I want to say it's an 80's movie. It was around the time The Last Unicorn came out. I think I remember seeing a preview for Kiko's Mail Service on the tape. Anyway its about a little girl who like goes to a place in the clouds. I...

Late 80's movie or early 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this movie where there is this girl who has long red hair and she lives with her mom and grandpa and she want to trade places with the rich popular girl. And they do switch.. I can't remember the name of the movie can anyone help me??

Movie; late 80's, early 90's [ 2 Answers ]

OK, so it is an animated movie that I'm reasonably sure is real (I didn't dream it... I think... ). Anyway, I remember a fatter man being absorbed by a big black blob, and he may have had a long white beard. I am also reasonably sure that the main character is a young boy who somehow travels...

80's or early 90's horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

OK what I remember of this film is this guy and girl went into some kind of temple, in the desert I think. They found these little furry monsters and eventually discovered that sunlight turned them into statues which they break to kill them. I think the name they called the monsters started with...

View more questions Search