Radon level is the highest

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leak near radon vent in basement [ 4 Answers ]

Yesterday I noticed a leak in the middle of my basement, right where my radon vent enters the ceiling (see picture titled ‘Basement View - Note leak right of vent.jpg’). This is a passive radon system and the vent continues through the 1st and 2nd floor, into the attic and through the roof. It...

Radon and a dap out [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I am in the process of sealing the slab in my house with a product claiming to greatly reduce radon gas by sealing the concrete. It also reduces mositure. Since I have a bit of both I hope this RadonSeal will work. While tearing up the carpet and preping the floor (scarifing , cleaning...

Radon in apartment [ 4 Answers ]

I live in Columbus Ohio. My landlord is selling the apartment complex I live in. Of course I had to find out from someone else he was selling it. Because he only told a couple tenants because he didn't want the rest of us to move else where. Is that illegal to not inform the tenants that their...

Could radon gas get into furnace? [ 1 Answers ]

We have not checked for radon but it is bad in our area. We have a crawl space in the basement and I'm wondering if radon gas could come from the CS and possibly get into the furnace and cause a crack in the heat exchanger? Any ideas at all as to why a heat exchanger would crack in a 2 year old...

Venting radon [ 3 Answers ]

Can radon just be vented out the roof just like a soil stack vent with out use of a power fan? Any comments are welcome Thanks for your time

View more questions Search