Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Goonie4Life Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2005, 07:48 PM
    Help w/ a song title & artist PLEASE!!
    Can anyone help me w/ the name of a song & the title. I've been trying to find out forever & have had no luck. It's a love song, it was the song played in Beverly Hills 90210 after Dylan got married & was leaving town & it is in the move "61*". Some of the lyrics are "Nobody loves me like my baby" & "She likes cream in her coffee." It's just one guys singing it, it's pretty slow. Hopefully someone can help. I'll try to remember more of the lyrics but if someone can help me w/ this that would be great. THANKS!!
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

Sep 15, 2005, 04:41 AM
    Track listing for the film.

"Dream Lover", performed by Bobby Darin

"Put On A Happy Face", written by Charles Strouse and Lee Adams

"I Love Mickey", performed by Teresa Brewer

"Dedicated To The One I Love", performed by The Shirelles (as The Shirells)

"The Kid From Red Bank", performed by Count Basie

"Hello, Mary Lou (Goodbye Heart)", performed by Ricky Nelson

Theme from "The Andy Griffith Show", written by Earle H. Hagen (as Earl Hagen) and Herbert W. Spencer (as Herbert Spencer)

"Heart", written by Richard Adler and Jerry Ross

"I Like It Like That", performed by Chris Kenner

"I Count The Tears", performed by The Drifters

"Walk Don't Run", performed by The Ventures

"Talk To Me Lonesome Heart", performed by George Jones

"Nobody Knows Me", Courtesy of Curb Records
    Under license from Universal Music Enterprises

Cheers

Colin
    starr311 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2005, 12:36 PM
    Oh my gosh goonie, I remember that episode so well! It was after dylan's wedding and his new wife died in his arms in the rain because her dad was trying to have dylan killed. Then he wanted to leave town and they played this song and my roommates and I cried and cried and cried!
    Being a 90210 junkie at the time I had find out what song that was myself!

By the way it's Lyle Lovett Nobody Knows Me
    stiv Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2005, 04:27 PM
    Name of a song
    Hi I am new here and I sow few topic where they ask the name of a song and that stuff.Well I have the same problem I am looking for the name or artist for this song but I just can't find it.But I know the lyrics a liitlbit
    "No more stress , yes , what can we do we can take no more , no more stress yes we can take no more." That's all I know .OOw yeah its singed by an black male made that helps .
    Please somebody help me I really want to have that song please TNX A LOT!
    pebbles0343 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2005, 12:07 AM
    Reply to goonie
    I'm new but I know exactly the song your are talking about, it is by Lyll Lovette, that was the saddest moment in 90210 history, and that song made the moment really make you sad, I actually cried. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need title and artist of this 80s song [ 5 Answers ]

Sounds like dionne warwick but it is not on any list of songs she performed. If not warwick, then who sang it and what's the complete title? This is the first verse and part of the chorus... Don't u see... how I stare when u... walk by Can't you see... that my dream... is u... and I This...

Need artist name/title of song [ 5 Answers ]

I'm a little frustrated. I just heard this song that I haven't heard since the early 90s ,it's a pop song.I don't know the name of the song or the artist. Now I have a bet going because the other person is so sure it's ace of base but I disagree,please help. A apart of the song goes something like...

Need Song Title And Artist Please [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm looking for the title and artist of a song.  All that I remember about the song are part of the lyrics: "Hey baby, hey baby hey and the and the hey baby hey baby hey... " Please reply asap.  Thanks 8)

Song title and artist please? [ 1 Answers ]

The chorus goes something like this:- Baby don't you know that it's true I'm livin' to love you Sorry that's all I know, singer is female, sounded a tiny bit like Mariah Carey

View more questions Search