Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mford311 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2007, 11:33 AM
    Local Tulsa Investor Needs to Liquidate
    I have (3) investment properties for sale in Oklahoma. I need to sell them a.s.a.p. for what I owe. Each property has been completely remodeled and with the right landlord could be great for rentals. What would be the best way to market and sell these?

I'm at the breaking the bank point with these three houses... any suggestions...
    Dr D Posts: 698, Reputation: 127

Sep 8, 2007, 11:50 AM
    Seek the counsel of an experienced Realtor. The odds of you selling the properties as a FSBO are slim. No one likes to pay a RE commission, but the exposure that listing with a Realtor is something that your efforts cannot match. If a break even price is below market, they should sell quickly. If you are upside down, cash from you at close, or a short sale, with all its bad ramifications might be the only solution. Do what you must to avoid a foreclosure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding x-intercepts, local maximum, local minimum of graph [ 5 Answers ]

How do I find the x-intercepts, local maximums, and local minimums of this graph --> f(x)=1/9(x-3)^2(x+3)^2 using a graphing calculator?

Need Investor(s) [ 4 Answers ]

I am in the Austin, Texas area and have everything I need to start my restaurant... everything except 1-2 investors. Could anyone give me advice on how I can go about finding investors? Any help and/or info would be appreciated.

Amateur investor [ 2 Answers ]

I am an amateur in investing I have been following the US stock market and researching stocks for the past 6 months and reading books that would help me with the stocks. I would like to start investing money into the stock market, but I am anxious if I have enough knowledge to start with. Is it...

View more questions Search