Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sunnytrees Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2007, 06:27 AM
    What shell I do?
    I split from my partner 5 days ago we have bin together 8yrs! We have 2 children together I want him back so bad he says he don't love me anymore but I no deep down he does, we have been in this situation so many time and we have always got back together. I keep texting him and he blows me off is he tagging me on for a while or does he really not want to be wiv me? I need advice I really don't no what 2 do I love him so much help someone please
    Jack2794 Posts: 77, Reputation: 2

Sep 8, 2007, 08:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnytrees
    i split from my partner 5 days ago we have bin 2gether 8yrs!! we have 2 children 2gether i want him back so bad he says he dont love me anymore but i no deep down he does, we have been in this situation so many time and we have always got back 2gether. i keep texting him and he blows me off is he tagging me on 4 a while or does he really not wanna be wiv me? i need advice i really dont no what 2 do i love him so much help someone please
    You saythat you have been in this situation before, and he has aways come back, does he normally take this long to come back to you?
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

Sep 8, 2007, 08:23 AM
    ..we have been in this situation so many time and we have always got back 2gether.
    mαybe this time he's tired of this gαme-- you should give him room to breαthe αs well to cleαr your heαd αnd see whαt you wαnt..

..i keep texting him and he blows me off is he tagging me on 4 a while or does he really not wanna be wiv me? i need advice i really dont no what 2 do i love him so much help someone please
    Like I sαid give him room to breαthe, smothering him won't mαke him come bαck to you.. the best you cαn do is let him go αnd hope he returns..

I know it's eαsier sαid then done.. I'm going through αlmost the similαr thing.. excpet mine is α little more fresh [3 dαys it's been]... I'm mαrried with child.. I still love him, but things need to chαnge.. oh well this post is αbout you not me.. my point is I know whαt your going through so I'll be here to support you..

Good luck to yα girlie<3
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Sep 8, 2007, 08:24 AM
    Hello.

You have to give him time before you can start to repair the problems. Before you get back together you have to take care of all the past problems or you will not have a future.

You said this isn't the first time you split up. What has happened before, is there problems or is it that he gets board with his home life and wants something new and when that excitement is gone he comes back to you knowing you will always take him back. If this is the case you need to do some real thinking about your life and your kids. IM sure you already know that each time you let him come back it opens the door to him leaving you like this next time.

Dennis777

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Electron shell [ 1 Answers ]

What are electron subshells and how many electrons can fit in them? What does this have to do with bonding? Thanks, -Matazar

Drill holes in shell [ 2 Answers ]

What is the best, most efficitent, cheapest way to drill a holes in shells. I have lots of shells that need to get small holes drilled in them, but it seems that shells are very hard and it takes an incredibly long time. I have used a hand drill with an ordinary drill bit and it worked OK but took...

Turtle with soft shell [ 2 Answers ]

I bought two baby turles two weeks ago, and they both have soft shells. What can I do to help them, they just started to eat this week.

Shell Browser - Help [ 2 Answers ]

I know I had asked this question someone before and I cannot find the answer at the moment. So I decided to start a new thread just to deal with this issue. Sorry about that. I have now have this pop up and I do not know what to do. I think this is appearing because I just put on Spyware blaster...

View more questions Search