Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2007, 05:38 AM
    Sprinkler System
    Hi,

We moved to a new house, the sprinkler system works fine but looks like the pressure is too high, when the sprinkler for a particular zoon is on the water is evaporating is there any way that I can adjust the pressure.
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2007, 07:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by afaroo
    Hi,

We moved to a new house, the sprinkler system works fine but looks like the pressure is too high, when the sprinkler for a particular zoon is on the water is evaporating is there any way that I can adjust the pressure.

Hello Gents,

Can some one help me with the abive question, Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No pressure sprinkler system. [ 3 Answers ]

We recently had a sprinkler system installed. We have a well. According to the sprinkler guy, our lack of pressure is not his problem. Is there a way to boost the pressure in the system?

Sprinkler System -- Air in line [ 2 Answers ]

I just cleaned my filter on my sprinkler (I have done that many times in the past). But this time when I turned on the sprinkler system the filter chamber does not totally fill up with water. There is an air bubble which in turns make the entire system weak. I tried taking the fill cap off the...

Sprinkler System -- Air in line [ 1 Answers ]

I just cleaned my filter on my sprinkler (I have done that many times in the past). But this time when I turned on the sprinkler system the filter chamber does not totally fill up with water. There is an air bubble which in turns make the entire system weak. I tried taking the fill cap off the...

Sprinkler System [ 3 Answers ]

My sprinkler system here in SW Florida is two years old. There are 5 programmable zones. However, lately whenever zones 1, 2, 3 or 4 are programmed ON, Zone 5 comes on (sympathetically?). An irrigation company has come 3 times to make repairs, but has been unsuccessful each time. They gave up and...

View more questions Search