Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wonderingirlfriend Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2007, 01:25 AM
    Hey there quesupnques this is your choice if you want to or not I was scared my first time but I made the mistake of giving it up to fast I gave it to the wrong guy and I paid my price for it. I lost mine when I was 16 and I ended up getting pregnant too your 19 you're an adult now. For me it did hurt a little and for you it might or might not you'll never know until your try and it is scary for a lot of people and when your ready go for it but if your not to pressure yourself to do it I'm a year younger then you are I'm 18 I was stupid and young. b/4 you do anything sit down with him and talk about it tell him your scared if he is mr. right then he'll respect that and guide you through it.
    Greg Quinn Posts: 486, Reputation: 85

Nov 8, 2007, 12:29 AM
    This is a pretty old post.
    BIGBOPPER Posts: 351, Reputation: 28

Nov 8, 2007, 02:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by quesuponques
    he's mr. right! and we're both ready i'm just scared.

All right, all the grandstanding aside, the cold hard truth is that it will hurt. The amount of pain is going to differ from person to person. Will it last a long time? Probably not. If your boyfriend is sensitive to you, then he will take it easy and not rush like a madman after he has broken your hymen. A good, water based lube is helpful, because I doubt that you will naturally be moist enough because of your understandable fears. If you want to hold off and wait a little longer, then that is okay too. This is one of those big decisions that you'll want to think through before doing. Also, demand if you are going to do it, that he use protection! If he balks, a couple of drops of lube in the condom will promote the natural feeling for him and make it easier for him to wear.

When I lost my virginity, it stung like getting my ears pierced, but didn't last long. By the end of the evening, I discovered the true joys of intimate pleasure. My partner, although not experienced, was sensitive to what was going on and very patient. I hope that yours is too.

Best of luck!
    Stac33 Posts: 115, Reputation: 5

Nov 8, 2007, 02:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by quesuponques
    I'm 19, for all who wanted to know, i know not to have sex with just anyone but my boyfriend i'm with has wanted it for sometime, and we've dated for just over a yr.

I think it's great that you have waited until you are 19. Nowadays that's not too common. Plus you've been with him over a year. I say if you feel emotionally and physically ready then go for it. It will hurt a little for a little bit, but then you will enjoy it. Trust me. Just make sure he takes his time.;)
    Greg Quinn Posts: 486, Reputation: 85

Nov 8, 2007, 07:16 PM
    THIS QUESTION WAS POSTED ON SEPT 8... SHE HAS PROBABLY HAD SEX ALREADY. LOL

Nov 8, 2007, 11:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Quinn
    THIS QUESTION WAS POSTED ON SEPT 8... SHE HAS PROBABLY HAD SEX ALREADY. LOL

Ha ha ha you're probably right. My bad for not checking the date of the post. But still if I help anybody with it, it would be worth it I guess.
    confusedandlonely Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2007, 09:02 PM
    Lube, lube, lube. I lost my virginity when I was 19 and it was not a special experience but I don't regret it. It didn't hurt it was just awkward more than anything else. It feels different for everyone. Whatever you decide to do, good luck.
    bebegirl Posts: 36, Reputation: 8

Nov 19, 2007, 11:50 PM
    Hey, I have no idea how old you are.. and you may have already decided to have sex and gone through with it.
    ... I am probably the closest to your age... OK.
    Wait till you get married. I didn't. I have been w/ my guy for about 4 years & yes I love him more than anything... but I wish I had waited. You have no idea how emotionally attached you will become to him and if it doesn't work out... it will shatter your world. I promise. I know from experience. God has amazing plans for you.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 20, 2007, 12:13 AM
    It's horrible! You won't be able to sit down for at least a week. Don't do it!!
    KalFour Posts: 332, Reputation: 46

Nov 20, 2007, 03:26 AM
    Much as this post is pretty ancient now...
    It really depends on the person. And it doesn't necessarily depend on whether the hyman has previously been broken through accident/tampons/other. I know people who's hyman had been broken before they had sex, but the actual act of penetration was incredibly painful nonetheless. Some have bled from it, or found it so excruciating that they had to stop. But others have just said they enjoyed the experience and wanted to do it again. It really depends.
    If you really want to have sex and you feel ready for it, go for it. It's bound to feel good after the first few times, even if the first one hurts. If you don't feel ready, for whatever reason, wait until you are.
    However long you wait though, it won't lessen the pain of the first time (although obviously if you rush sex while you're still physically underdeveloped it'll hurt more). Whether you lose your virginity at 16 or at 30, chances are the first time is going to hurt.
    Anyway... enough said as this topic is passed its use-by-date.
    Kal
    AbL6669 Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Nov 25, 2007, 08:33 PM
    It sounds like you are not ready for sexual intercourse. *How do I keep my boyfriend off me* When you have sex for the first time you will feel ready know your ready. You may still be scared and if he does not go slow for you or do it right it can hurt. But you can ready your body for it.

Learn your body, The Vagina Monologue's say it right when they talk about looking in the mirror. Look at yourself, all of you even the most sensual parts. The body is beautiful the curves even all the imperfections. The body fat around the middle (the waist) is so sensual. Many believe that you are a real woman if there is a bit more there.

Touch yourself next, feel your breasts know their roundness the indentions. How when you are sexually turned on how your nipples peak and what color they turn. The areola will change colors pink or brown to a darker color when the blood rushes to them.

There are many more things to tell you and I suggest that you read up on there are many books out there that can help you.

But do not be afraid of yourself If you know yourself you will be less afraid when you do decide to take the next step with a man or a woman. And the pain if there is any will non existent. But there could be some un-natural things that will make it hurt and maybe a trip to the gynecologist will clear that up. Ask he questions and of course ways to not become Pregnant until that time that you wish.

Dec 1, 2007, 06:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl
    It's horrible! You won't be able to sit down for at least a week. Don't do it!!!!!!!!!!
    Uh, just exactly what did you lose your virginity too??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

If your hymen already broke will your first time still hurt? [ 16 Answers ]

Okay, now I'm kind of confused I tink mi hymen broke before cause when I was 13 I remember going to the bathroom and seeing blood in my panties, but it wasn't my period because it only lasted 1day, people told me that its going to hurt regardless if your hymen broke or not because its UR FIRST...

Does anyone feel like they need sex all the time [ 14 Answers ]

I've just split up form my girlfriend and we were together for about 18 months. We had sex a lot it was one of are ways of making up after an argument or to kind of spice are love life up a little. Now were finished I feel like I really need it! I still keep in contact with my ex and she says the...

Spending time vs sex [ 7 Answers ]

When a man wants to just have sex rather than wanting to spend some quality time together... does that necessarily mean he is not interested in you and that woman should feel there is something really wrong with her that he doesn't want her for who she is but just her body... Can anyone throw some...

Approach to first time having Sex [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am 22 yrs old and planning to have sex with my girlfriend. I never gave such intutions to her, that I want to have sex with her. Now I cann't wait for that moment and will be my first time going to have sex. So how should I make her feel about sex ? I have dought that she will take it...

First time sex [ 9 Answers ]

A few weeks ago I just out and told my girlfriend that I wanted to have sex with her Ane 3 days ago I overheard her and her friend talking and she wants to have sex with me too, but I don't know how we should go at it We both have not had sex yet, Could someone tell me some ways to give her...

View more questions Search