Ask
    111111oh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2007, 11:00 PM
    Refrigerator malfunction
    Water is leaking from the unit
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2007, 04:45 AM
    You will need to open the back at the freezer at open the drain. You will find it clogged up. Clean it out, pour warm water down it as often ice will form and cause a blockage. Also you can take a turkey baster to push air through it to help open in up. I have even used weedeater string and pushed through it. Good Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My PC malfunction [ 2 Answers ]

Why is it that when I use my PC my computer says vga no signal?? Wats does vga mean?? :confused:

Generator Malfunction [ 3 Answers ]

I recently inherited a Honda EX1000 portable generator. I got it running quite well after cleaning out the carb. However I just discovered that it's outputting way more voltage then it should be (good thing I only burned out a light bulb). The measured voltage across the main outlet is approx....

Furnace malfunction [ 8 Answers ]

I have an old (14 years ?) York Stellar furnace that used to have this problem sometimes. When the gas was released over the red glowing electric igniter, it would ignite with a more or less loud pop that would also kill the flames. Then it would go again through the whole sequence and everything...

Furnace malfunction [ 2 Answers ]

Why would my furnace kick off and say limited cycle on the code ?on a coleman evcon

Southwind V Malfunction [ 6 Answers ]

I bought a Southwind V approximately 2.5 years ago and about one month ago the whole fan/light system stopped working. It does not work with the wall switch or remote control. I checked the electrical panel and the wiring to the fan and everything seems okay there. What else can I do? Yvonne...

View more questions Search