Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pixi8 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2007, 04:55 PM
    No idea about dating, have I put my foot in it?
    A guy from work has been really friendly lately and he asked for my mobile number. I have seen him out a few times and we have exhanged glances, smiles, pecks on the cheek and been texting a bit. He keeps sending my texts telling me I'm beautiful, stunning and gorgeous and that I do not need to thank him as it comes from his heart! I returned a message saying that I thought he was good looking and had a great personality to go with it. He text back saying he was only telling me I was beautiful to boost my confidence. He also said I had a lot going for me and I would be smiling all the time if I knew what he saw in me. I'm really confused. I'm getting mixed signals?

I have really fallen for him, but from what he is telling me I gather he is just trying to boost my confidence and no more? But I do not have the courage to ask him outright as I already feel embarrassed from what I said to him and his reply!
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2007, 07:38 PM
    I would let things cool off a bit before I went any further, he sounds like the kind of guy that if he is interested in you he will try more and more to win you over. You should still be friendly with him, continue to smile, I would not flirt a lot but let him know you enjoy talking to him and receive his messages.
    pixi8 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2007, 01:56 AM
    Thanks so much for getting back to me. Your answer has really helped. I think it will be best to back off a little. I am a bit worried about seeing him next in work as I feel like I have embarrassed myself a little now. Its just he is really confusing me, and the whole relationship issue is new to me as I have never been in one before. Ill just play it by ear and see how it goes! Thanks
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2007, 01:46 PM
    Just remember that in any situation you are he one in control, if you do date him and you want to keep it more of a friendly relationship, that is your option, and if you want to make it a more intimate thing that is up to you but do not let him pressure you into anything you don't want to do.
    JonLR92 Posts: 81, Reputation: -2

Sep 9, 2007, 12:04 PM
    When you go to work, just don't be embarrassed. Don't do it!! I mean, just play it off like it never happened and let him talk to you about it, then you'll know if he is playing games or not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Foot pain on side of foot [ 33 Answers ]

Was hoping someone could help. I have pain on the outside of my right foot. It is 1/2 way down the foot, it is tender to the touch and makes walking difficult.. Any ideas what it is? Thanks..

Rerouting pipes in 12 unit condo building? Good idea or bad idea [ 2 Answers ]

Is it a good idea to reroute pipes for a 12 unit building rather then take the chance of digging up concrete parking lot and plumber not finding where break in clay pipe is? If there is a break in the pipe at all how can you put a liner in if you can't see?? I personally think the plumber is lying...

Foot pain and swelling top cneter portion of my foot [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: The top of my foot is swollen and in pain. Thye took and exray and it showed degenerative changes in my foot? What does that mean? :confused:

View more questions Search