Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wagner2422 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2007, 04:40 PM
    Looking for country song title mid 90s
    Looking for the title and artist for a mid 90s country song all I remember for lyrics is (you can't stop a river from running to the ocean) I am pretty sure it was sung by a female
    Leigh01 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2007, 03:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by wagner2422
    looking for the title and artist for a mid 90s country song all i remember for lyrics is (you can't stop a river from running to the ocean) I am pretty sure it was sung by a female
    Maybe this founds familiar ?

I hope you still feel small when you stand by the ocean
    Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens
    Promise me that you'll give faith the fighting chance
    And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance

That's the only thing I could think of. If so it's "I hope You Dance" be LeAnn Womack.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early to Mid-90's Song with a man's name as the title [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for the name of a song that came out sometime in the 90's that was an instrumental, named after an old guitar player (I think), and the name was an 'initialed' one, like J.R. Smith(athough the last name had more than one syllable, I'm sure of it). I can remember the music video actually...

90s Rap Song title? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of a rap song (ca. 1995?) that starts na, nananana, nananana... Some of the lyrics are "They call me (something), I'm the lyrical gangsta, still livin' in my danger, still lookin' like that" and "Excuse me Mister officer, turn 'er up, still lookin' like that." Anyone...

Early 90s-Mid 90s Kids Show [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a kids show that used to be on Nickelodeon during the early to mid 90s. It's about a group of kids who sneak onto an alien ship and end up traveling in outer space together. There was a girl who was purple, and the only other character I can really describe is...

Title or artist of country song [ 2 Answers ]

If anyone has heard this song they would remember it as I have but I never caught the title or artist! It has a "hokey, laid back" feel and the male vocalist almost drones about "gonna borrow 40 bucks"... "gonna go into town"... "gonna have me dance"... "gonna fall in love and...

View more questions Search