Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phildebenham Posts: 95, Reputation: 9

Sep 13, 2005, 11:08 PM
    New kid on the block
    I have been asked to come over here and check this site out by one of you, and so I am here. Some of you know me, some don't. I am not here to argue with anyone. I don't want to banter or name call or any of the other childish things I've experienced on other sites such as this. I love our Lord Jesus Christ and the blble. If anyone wants to discuss this, I am open. If you simply want to promote your brand (or your groups) of dogma you'll have to find another pigeon. I am willing to discuss the merits of your dogma and welcome your assessments of mine, but I will not argue for the sake of arguing. I will state my points, try and understand yours, and leave it at that. All that to tell you who I am. If this offends you, please don't bother with me.

Phil Debenham
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Sep 14, 2005, 02:47 AM
    Welcome, phildebenham!

Lemmie guess: you've had the unfortunate experience of hanging out at Answerway.com, which I will not even give the pleasure of a link here. :p

Sep 14, 2005, 08:01 AM
    Unfortunate... perhaps
    I have personally had no "unfortunate experiences" at answerway simply because I refused to get involved with the arogance and ignorance of some of its members. Originally I began with AskMe.com. I did have a number of "unfortunate experiences" there. It was after AskMe.com that I decided not to involve myself with such nonsense again.

I have something to offer. When I can I will offer it, and I will willingly receive what others have to offer if it is done in a "godly" manner. I'm just setting the perameters of my involvement here. I love the Lord and will not let childish posts or replies detract from that love. I believe that is a reasonable place to start, and being open and honest at the get go will only facilitate that.

Be blessed,

Phil Debenham
    Bobbye Posts: 41, Reputation: 4

Sep 15, 2005, 06:59 AM
    New kid on the block
    WELCOME, PHIL!

What an asset you will be to this Board -- as you have been on all boards on which you have participated. YOU HAVE MUCH TO OFFER HERE! I look forward to your responses.

Blessings,
    Bobbye
    STONY Posts: 82, Reputation: 11

Sep 15, 2005, 07:28 AM
    Hi Phil,
    Welcome To The New Watering Hole. I Hope You Come Here To Be Refreshed And Refresh Others. "i Know" You Have It In You!

... stony

Sep 15, 2005, 07:40 AM
    Tony and Bobbye
    Thanks for the kind comments.

YBIC,

Phil
    MaggieB Posts: 22, Reputation: 4

Sep 17, 2005, 01:30 PM
    Welcome to Phil
    I too am new to this forum but I welcome you as I have always respected you and what you have to say re the Word of God. Have missed your input for much to long.

Bless you,
    MaggieB

Sep 17, 2005, 03:52 PM
    I have a picture of a pretty gal named MaggieB on my computer! Welcome sis!

Sep 17, 2005, 08:41 PM
    Welcome
    LOL, your making me blush. Thanks for the warm welcome.
    Give Bettina my love.

Bless you,
    MaggieB

Sep 17, 2005, 10:28 PM
    I shall do so, Maggie. Be blessed as you have blessed me!
    STONY Posts: 82, Reputation: 11

Sep 18, 2005, 12:17 PM
    Maggie
    Welcome Aboard, Glad To See You Made The Transition. Now, Maybe We Can Do What We Were Supposed To All The Time Without Wasting Any. Be Blessed... stony

Sep 18, 2005, 03:50 PM
    Welcome
    Thank you so kindly Stony, I am glad to be here!

Bless you,
    MaggieB

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Mental Block [ 2 Answers ]

What's up, Im a Sophomore in high school, and I'm in high jump right now and the state tourny is right around the corner, does anybody know how I can go just 3 or 4 more inchees higher. I have been going 6 3 all year but there is a mental block after that, what are some tips for me to get that...

Block Sink? [ 2 Answers ]

Help? I think I got a blocked sink or a blocked air vent somewhere. Water just won't go down the kitchen sink but it will from the bath tub or toilet. I have dismantle the U trap under the sink and inserted a rod as far as it would go , water did not moved. Also if I push with a power...

Block MSN Messenger [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to stop MSN messenger from working on a PC? I have found many articles that say they can stop it but they only seem to stop Windows Messenger. I know I can just uninstall it but then it can just as easily be re-installed. I would also prefer to be able to block it without...

Vent, Block or What? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, seeking advise on bathroom drain problem for my old P&B home. Tub and toilet back up and drain slowly. To date, I've tried unblocking chemicles, pulled the toilet and ran a heavy duty tape over 30' down the line. I also rain small snake down sink and tub. The kitchen and laundry both drain...

Block Web page [ 8 Answers ]

I have tried to block a web page by going to Start Run & then Notepad c:\Windows\System32\Drivers\Etc\Hosts Then I hit enter then typed 127.0.0.1 entered the web page as hi5.com But it won't let me save. Any advice. :rolleyes:

View more questions Search