Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pbdesign Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2007, 01:14 PM
    Interior office buiding
    I'm a painter sub contractor, what's the average Sq. Ft price for a commercial interior paint in south Florida.
    skiberger Posts: 562, Reputation: 41

Sep 9, 2007, 08:50 PM
    Labor Estimates for Painting
    "Cost to repaint a home interior"
    __________________________________________________ ________________________

"Craft@Hrs","Unit","Material","Labor","Total"
    __________________________________________________ ________________________

"Cost to repaint a home interior. Typical costs per 100 square feet of floor for roller and brush application of a single coat to walls and ceilings in all rooms of an occupied dwelling, including bathrooms and closets. Add the cost of coating cabinets, trim, doors and window trim. Includes minimum surface preparation, spackle of minor defects in wallboard or plaster, masking of adjacent surfaces and priming of stained or discolored surfaces. Use these figures for preliminary estimates and to check completed bids. These estimates equate to 3 painter-hours and 1 gallon of paint per 100 square feet of floor."
    Repaint a home interior, per 100 SF of floor [email protected] CSF 14.55 138.00 152.55

I copied and pasted this from my estimating software. It's Philadelphia area rates for residential but maybe it'll get you in the ballpark.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Interior decorating [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know of some good sites to find ideas on decorating a bedroom with the beach theme? Or on winery kitchen themed ideas? Thanks.

Interior Plumbing [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if the drainage pipe that is under my basement floor for my toilet is considered Interior or outside plumbing? Thanks!

Office 2003 vs office 2000 [ 1 Answers ]

OK, so my new tablet laptop has a 3-month free trial for MS Office 2003... my ? Is, if I create a bunch of documents in Office 2003, will I still be able to work/edit them in Office 2000 once the 3-month trial of Office 2003 is over?

Problems with office 10 and office 11 [ 9 Answers ]

OK I had office 2002 installed. The os is 2k. When in outlook using word as email editor. Word will encounter a problem. Ask to send a report shutdown then try to reclaim what you were working on. I have deleted the users profile and recreated it. I upgraded finally to office 2003. Still the same...

Interior walls [ 6 Answers ]

Is it okay to insulate the interior walls of a basement? How many outlets to a 15 amp and a 20 amp breaker? Is it okay to use 12 gauge wire for the breakers? I'm running wiring to a bath, small kitchen, 1 bedroom, living room and home music studio. And is better to add more outlets to a room or...

View more questions Search