Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    colorblind Posts: 68, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2007, 10:34 AM
    22 and still a virgin
    Hie.. most the time in my life I am confused taking my virginity. Well, I had a girlfriend couple of years back. I didn't have sex with her as it was a very superficial thing for me. I had a true respect and feelings for her as I was not sure about our marriage I never thought of cheating on her anyway! Later, we broke off..! And I thought not having sex with her was one of the main reason. This thought keeps eating me out and I take myself as a loser!. am I? Its not that I don't like sex.. am straight and sexually a normal being... Its just that I truly loved and respected her! Now that I am mentally ready to deflower myself, I don't have her in my life anymore. Help.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2007, 04:24 PM
    You should be commended. Waiting for marriage to loose your virginity is the plan here. You simply had a grasp on your hormones and morals. Good job.
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2007, 09:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by colorblind
    Hie..most the time in my life i am confused taking my virginity. Well, I had a girlfriend couple of years back. I didn't have sex with her as it was a very superficial thing for me. I had a true respect and feelings for her as I was not sure about our marriage I never thought of cheating on her anyway! later, we broke off...!! and i thought not having sex with her was one of the main reason. This thought keeps eating me out and I take myself as a loser!!..am I?! its not that i dont like sex..am straight and sexually a normal being...Its just that I truely loved and respected her!. Now that I am mentally ready to deflower myself, I dont have her in my life anymore. help.
    1. YOU ARE NOT A LOSER! IF YOU THINK YOU ARE, THAT IS YOUR CHOICE.

2. Keep the morals, and focus on what is more important in your life right now.

3. Ppl should treat you with respect, if they don't then that's their own problem.

4. I am 23 now, older than you are. I haven't even given away my first kiss or virginity. Don't freak out,you keep it to the one you love and the right one. It's just simple, and if my story makes you feel better I'll be happy to guide you further.

In fact, you are 22 still a virgin can be a turn on for many good girls.;)

Good luck.:)
    Biggie Posts: 99, Reputation: 10

Sep 27, 2007, 05:32 AM
    26, male, and still a virgin. I don't regret it and could care less about what other people think. I tell them when I get up in the morning at least I don't have to worry about if I got some girl pregnant. You are doing the right thing.
    RustyFairmount Posts: 165, Reputation: 40

Sep 27, 2007, 07:06 PM
    Congratulations. Seriously... wow. Dude, you rock.

Reading your post just made my day. Thanks, Colorblind.
    bright_stone Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

Sep 27, 2007, 07:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by colorblind
    Hie..most the time in my life i am confused taking my virginity. Well, I had a girlfriend couple of years back. I didn't have sex with her as it was a very superficial thing for me. I had a true respect and feelings for her as I was not sure about our marriage I never thought of cheating on her anyway! later, we broke off...!! and i thought not having sex with her was one of the main reason. This thought keeps eating me out and I take myself as a loser!!..am I?! its not that i dont like sex..am straight and sexually a normal being...Its just that I truely loved and respected her!. Now that I am mentally ready to deflower myself, I dont have her in my life anymore. help.
    No hurry to experience just sex. Wait for the Someone who thinks you are a treasure and they are willing to sign a contract to be your life's spouse, thats how highly they treasure you. Then the intimate moments, those perfect and those imperfect, will bond you with your loved one.
    gallivant_fellow Posts: 157, Reputation: 31

Sep 28, 2007, 09:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bright_stone
    No hurry to experience just sex. Wait for the Someone who thinks you are a treasure and they are willing to sign a contract to be your life's spouse, thats how highly they treasure you. Then the intimate moments, those perfect and those imperfect, will bond you with your loved one.
    Well said. Love and honor beats multiple, meaningless partners. It's no easy task finding finding a special someone though.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 28, 2007, 12:08 PM
    A loser is someone that has sex because that's what the other person wants... not because its what you want now.

Nothing wrong with being a virgin. And don't do anything till YOU decide you are ready.
    thoughtiwastheman Posts: 114, Reputation: 22

Sep 28, 2007, 12:20 PM
    Deflower?? Come on dude. I respect you for holding on to your virginity, but I think she might of left for other reasons. Again, congrats on being strong.
    LOSTnNC Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

Oct 1, 2007, 09:24 AM
    Theirs hope for sure it was a personal choice for me and the fact that it was the way I grew up

Well I have to say being a strong willed man with selfcontrol in a sex filled world is defintely a feat that's for sure at 29 years old I 2 am still a virgin mind you I have had my fair share of kissing ;] but you know as I have grown up through the years I have seen that I had it somewhat easier as I grew up I didn't have to worry about if I got a girl pregnant or if I had kids running around somewhere.I have also not had had any real serious relationships I had a relationship with a 31 year old woman when I was 21 and recently I met a 42 year old woman at that point I was 27 u know bieng friends with women isn't a bad thing who knows at somepoint they might have a friend who might end up being the one for you I look at this way I have done myself a greater service by waiting then not Props though for you holding on ;]
    1C13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2007, 05:00 PM
    I know ho you are I'm 22 a virgin, kissed 1 girl and the only real g/f o ever ha but I've had girls I was talking 2 n all call me creepy and stuff because I wasn't throwing stupid lines at them and all
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2007, 05:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 1C13
    i kno ho u r im 22 a virgin, kissed 1 girl and the only real g/f o ever ha but ive had girls i was talkin 2 n all call me creepy n stuff because i wasnt throwin stupid lines at them n all
    Sorry don't have a clue what you are talking about. TRY AGAIN.
    sdc719 Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Nov 9, 2007, 10:24 PM
    Dude.. you are awsome. You should think of yourself as a prize. I know for sure that guys are so happy when they find a girl that has not slept with a million guys and never done things like drugs or alcohol. How do I know because I'm one of those girls and that concept should be the same for guys. When someone is ready to settle down and get married they don't want someone who is over used, you know. Plus as you know abstinence is the only way to avoid pregnancy and venereal diseases. That stuff is very rampant these days. So show your pride.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is she still virgin? [ 10 Answers ]

How could a girl make sure she is still virgin without going to see a doctor? Could a girl know for herself? Are there any clear signs?

Being a virgin [ 5 Answers ]

Is it possible that people are virgins for life? I think that would suck hi I'm 18 years old and never really had sex in my life and I think one day I might but its true that some people die virgins and that's really sad?? Not being able to have sex in you're life must suck lol

Virgin at 29 [ 24 Answers ]

I'm nearly 29, and am a virgin. However, of late I've been questioning myself whether "waiting" is the way to go. Perhaps it's the way I was brought up, but I've always thought waiting for marriage, which presumably means with the right guy, was what I wanted. I've been in two relationships...

Being a virgin [ 25 Answers ]

I'm a 18 year old girl who is still a virgin, should I be ashamed of that ?

Virgin again? [ 16 Answers ]

So if someone has lost their virginity is it possible not have sex for a cretain amount of years and be able to get their virginity back, to be able to call themselves a virigin once again? If so how many years?

View more questions Search