Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MsSantiago Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2007, 09:47 AM
    Weird dream
    I had a dream that my cousin called me and told me that her brother and my mom had been hurt. The weird things is that my mom has been dead for 8 yrs. I walk in to the room and see my mom. I start to cry and then I look over at my cousin and he is just laying there with a sheet on him. I then go with my cousin and her husband and my cousin walks into a barn and then her husband get arrested by cops. I go to walk back into my moms room again and my husband is sitting on the bed naked and my mom is walking around and my cousin is fine.
    Can you please help to see what this means. I know it is weird.:confused:
    Jack2794 Posts: 77, Reputation: 2

Sep 7, 2007, 01:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MsSantiago
    I had a dream that my cousin called me and told me that her brother and my mom had been hurt. The wierd things is that my mom has been dead for 8 yrs. I walk in to the room and see my mom. I start to cry and then i look over at my cousin and he is just laying there with a sheet on him. I then go with my cousin and her husband and my cousin walks into a barn and then her husband get arrested by cops. I go to walk back into my moms room again and my husband is sitting on the bed naked and my mom is walking around and my cousin is fine.
    Can you please help to see what this means. I know it is wierd.:confused:
    Im not sure what to say this is a tricky one. Have you been thinking about your mum more than usual recently or did this just happen randomley? Has the dream happened again or was it a one off? Finally do you dream about your mum frequently?
    I'll try and help!
    Jack
    MsSantiago Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2007, 01:43 PM
    It was a random dream. I was trying to figure out what this dream was about.
    MayMsredrose Posts: 189, Reputation: 13

Sep 8, 2007, 05:57 AM
    You will find out something about your husband that you won't like... something like scandal... this is the meaning of seeing him naked in your dream... seeing your mom and she is dead it's kind of a warning to you to watch out from your husband... as your cousin you had seen covered with sheet next to your mom, this means that he will live for a long time or he will get something which he gave up on after hard work & suffering.

Ms. Redrose

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weird goo [ 9 Answers ]

I have this strange, odorless sticky orange/brown goo slowly oozing from the main sewer pipe out of the house in the basement. It has taken months, possibly years to biuld up, but has become noticeable recently. It looks like candle wax has been dripped on the side of the pipe. I had a plumber...

I had a dream that was kind of weird. [ 2 Answers ]

I had 2 dreams that I was kissing my best friend. But my best friend is not a girl. It's a boy, his name is jerimy and he was my friends boyfriend but he has always been my best friend. Any-way I had a dream that we were kissing. I don't know what it means, I know that even though he is not my...

Weird thermostat [ 4 Answers ]

My heating ac is a little strange in that the tranformer for the ac is outside in the compressor unit. Ever since I switched to a programmable thermostat I have had problem from time to time. There are 5 wires in two cables. Black which is RH and white which is W in one and , red which is RC, ...

Weird boyfriend - please help... [ 19 Answers ]

Hi... I'm new at this and need advice... I've been going out with this guy for nearly a yr and a half... but we don't spend more than 2 days togther because we live too far from each other. I have just spent a total of 34hours with him... and he decided he needed space!! ***?? He says he still...

Weird guy [ 5 Answers ]

Hello! MY friend likes to wear women's underwear and lingerie. He is straight, but his behaviour is so weird. I don't understand this. Can anyone explain to me? Thanks a lot!

View more questions Search