Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anna1023 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2007, 07:21 AM
    A dream!
    Quick summary. I really liked this guy and we kind of had an argument. Well about a week later I had a dream that my brother was telling me that I was not meant to be
    With this guy. Does that mean we are not meant to be. Or was it just a dream.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Sep 7, 2007, 02:51 PM
    It was just a dream. Surely you know the difference between a dream and reality!
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Sep 7, 2007, 03:47 PM
    Hello.

Some dreams do come true so you should keep your eyes open but don't let your dream control your life. Let your dreams open your eyes to what might happen in your life.

Dennis777

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Did I dream this up? [ 2 Answers ]

Or was there really a show that had a little blonde girl singing with some dogs,possibly bassets, in her bedroom. They would only come alive when she was alone. They each sang a different song with her. Does anyone else remember that show?I need the name of it.

My Dream [ 1 Answers ]

I Dreamt Last Night That I Had A Baby Boy.I Absolutely Knew How Much I Loved That Baby He Had Even Started To Breastfeed And I Could Immediately Feel An Attachment To Him.however I Dropped Him On His Head Three Times He Seemed Okay But I Was Still Too Embarressed To Tell Anyone So I Could Get Him...

Why Do I Still Dream About Him ? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, Im writing in today as my ex and I broke up four years ago and not too long after I started seeing my current boyfriend. When we broke up I thought it was normal to dream about him, but lately I find myself dreaming about him 3-4 times a week :confused:? My dreams are pretty consistent in...

My Dream [ 2 Answers ]

Last night I had a dream that I bought a Toyota Camery. It was black and I came out the dealership and it was parked outside. I got in and adjusted the mirrors. Got out and kept saying "this purchase is dumb, this is stupid. I went from no car note and low insurance to a car note and higher...

Dream [ 10 Answers ]

I had a dream about my grand dad who passed on, We were in a dark space, I seen a spray of flowers, callalilys. I wondered what this was suppose to mean, while I was Having this dream. I thought maybe someone was going to die, I fell to my knees, grandfather told be to be still & I would know. ...

View more questions Search