Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mortishka Posts: 45, Reputation: 0

Sep 7, 2007, 06:54 AM
    ""fAIL"" error message
    My dad and mom have a Windows XP administrator account, and then mine is below theres… ?

Everytime I log on to my account, an error window that says “fAIL” (typed like that) pops up.

Whats goin on?
    Will00 Posts: 66, Reputation: 3

Sep 20, 2007, 10:13 PM
    Either your family is trying to trick you and have fun, or there is an added file on your system. It could be a virus, but according to what you told me it does not sound like it. Are there any effects after the "fail" message? I would recommend a simple scan of the computer with AVG Anti-virus , or Norton Anti-Virus.
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2007, 01:46 AM
    Do you log on ot not?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fan Blower not working in "ON" or "AUTO" in heat or AC [ 13 Answers ]

Got home from the Brewer game this afternoon and noticed the house was warm(78). Outside was 91. I checked the T-stat and it was set correct. Noticed the air vents weren't blowing anything. Went outside and the condenser and fan was running fine. Then I went downstairs to the furnace unit to see...

A/C or Heat does not work w/thermostat set "on" or "auto". [ 22 Answers ]

A/C or Heat doesn't work in "on" or "auto". Fan will not come on at the "on" position either. I changed the batteries in the thermostat. I also read somewhere to disconnect the "Y" and hold it to the "R" on the thermostat for two minutes. That will tell me if the thermostat is the problem. ...

Honda accord 2000 6 cyl " the light "check" is on" [ 1 Answers ]

My honda accord 2000 6 cyl. With 101000k miles is was with the light "check" on. I took To a non-honda mechanic and he erased it. The computer said that the code is PO700, and the mechanic said that it needs to have the "transmission rebuilt", and the price ranges from $ 1500.00 - 1600.00. My...

Can not "copy", "paste" and "cut" ! [ 2 Answers ]

Last week, my laptop was infected by virus, I sent for repair. After that, I couldn't find "copy" and "cut", and"paste" is in grey colour ! What have to do to have them back ? Can someone help ? Thanks in advance !

View more questions Search