Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kevynn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2007, 03:59 AM
    Business to business sales intro letter
    Hi Everyone,

Can any one pass me on sample business Introduction letter, if you have any? Ideally education based but all intro letters welcome

Your help is gratefully appreciated!
    Many thanks

kevynn
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2012, 04:33 PM
    I personally find Microsoft's collection of Business Letter templates to be a great resource to begin your own customized business letter. Look through the sub categories in the Business Letter section and find one that closely resembles what you would like to accomplish.

Be sure to make it your own by rewriting the letter in your own words, and remember two "golden rules" I follow when writing business copy: Less is more, and draw them in with a great headline.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thank you letter for sales [ 6 Answers ]

I am looking for some sample thank you letters to send to customers following our introductory meeting.

COMPANY intro letter [ 3 Answers ]

Dear Sir , Im working in an advertising agency . Tel me how should I write company introduction letter for a client . If u want you can go 2 our site address also Crossway Advertising & Marketing India Pvt. Ltd. Regds Saurabh

Need a letter of satisifaction from com. Out of business [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to locate a letter of satisfaction from a mortgage company that is no oonger in business but I keep running into brick walls and can't get anyone to help me find what I need

Self Intro LEtter [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I recently joined a software company. I need to send a letter introducing about myself and about the company. Can anybody please send me a sample or the format Thanks

Sales Letter [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm very new to this website, but I have to write a sales letter and would like a template sales letter. Thank You

View more questions Search