Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clearlydissapointed Posts: 10, Reputation: 3

Sep 7, 2007, 12:34 AM
    Just Wondering
    It seems to me while reading the questions and answers here that most of the responses are the same. If you ask me life is messy and can effect our relationships in many different ways. So my questions is, what's with all the ONE ANSWER FITS ALL responses?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 7, 2007, 04:14 AM
    I don't necessarily agree with your findings. Answers are from many different people with varying viewpoints, different personalities and walks in life. If the you find some answers the same, then I think that is par for the course on some questions. It probably means that for some questions about problems in relationships there is really only one answer and if many of us answer the same way then that particular answer must be the right one.

Please site some answers in particular, I am curious to know why you are 'clearlydisappointed'.

tickle
    clearlydissapointed Posts: 10, Reputation: 3

Sep 7, 2007, 04:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle
    I dont necessarily agree with your findings. Answers are from many different people with varying viewpoints, different personalities and walks in life. If the you find some answers the same, then I think that is par for the course on some questions. It probably means that for some questions about problems in relationships there is really only one answer and if many of us answer the same way then that particular answer must be the right one.

Please site some answers in particular, I am curious to know why you are 'clearlydisappointed'.

tickle
    I agree with you tickle. I meant that some people here seem to give the same response no matter how different the circumstances may be. And I'm not clearlydissapointed in this forum. I'm dissapointed in my relationship.
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2007, 05:53 AM
    I think what it boils down to is that a lot of situations seem different on the surface but ultimately the majority of relationships end the same. If you look at the questions on here there are a lot of "how to get my ex back" and the general is "we dated I loved him/her they said they are unhappy/don't love me anymore/need space what do I do to get them back?" or the ever popular "we dated I loved him/her they treated me like garbage our relationship was extremely dysfunctional however I don't see it that way how do I get them back?"

Whenever someone leaves you and says they don't love you or don't want to be with you the only choice you have as the person being dumped is to heal and move on. There is no sense in wallowing or trying to get the person back. Everyone on here has tried that at least once in their life to insanely disappointing results. When someone leaves the best thing for anyone to do is to move on. If someone really loved you they wouldn't walk out. If someone wants space give it to them. These are "stock" answers because it's the best thing to do.
    stressedout43 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2007, 06:05 AM
    Glinda your awesome. You are my taste of JERSEY when I wake up in the morning. Way to tell it like it is.. Where are you from in NJ. I'm originally from Seaside.
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2007, 06:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by stressedout43
    Glinda ur awesome. U r my taste of JERSEY when I wake up in the morning. Way to tell it like it is.. Where are you from in NJ. I'm originally from Seaside.

Thanks!

I'm from South Jersey. I'm right over the Ben Franklin my town is pretty small most people are familiar with Deptford or Haddonfield I'm a little bit further South then those towns.
    stressedout43 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2007, 06:17 AM
    When ever I read your posts I bring back my best JERSEY accent.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Just wondering [ 9 Answers ]

Name: corrie my birthdate is aug. 21 1968, what does my future hold. Can you tell me what I need to do?

Just wondering [ 3 Answers ]

I was on my period and my boyfriend and I had sex he had an organism inside of me could I be pregnant? We been trying to have a baby but it hasn't happen but for some reason my body feels different, I used the restroom and wiped and I had pink on the tissue.

Just wondering [ 8 Answers ]

Does your urine have to be dark to be pregnant

Just wondering [ 5 Answers ]

Is there a goddess called Justine? I have searched around on the Internet but haven't found anything :rolleyes: you know, gigabytes of info but nothing you want! Anyway just wanted to know as my name (you guessed it!) is Justine and I would love to know anything. Thanks very much!

Just wondering. [ 5 Answers ]

I thought about how mothers feed their babies With tiny little spoons and forks so I wondered What do Chinese mothers use? Toothpicks?:confused:

View more questions Search