Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    keep_fallin Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2007, 09:10 PM
    I love my ex and he still loves me
    I left my ex 3 months ago he was everything to me but 1 day he left me and didn't come back after 2 months so I thought it was over when he came back he told me he left out of town for a funeral I didn't believe him but when he started calling and iming me and emailing me telling me that he missed me so much I keep crying every day cause I mis him but I don't want to go through it again and I really miss him he's been moppy a lot at school and he comes and talks to me a lot at lunch but I ignore him I'm not trying to be hrd to get I don't want to go through da pain again he left me 2 months sad and heart broken I can't go out wit anyone now cause of him I'm only 12 did I mention that and don't say that young people can't love cause what I had was love I mean when c him I get that feeling that now I can be myself and stop acting like sometin I'm not and really love him but I don't know how to deel with it I don't know how to do it (crying) I need an answer please help me I do want to go back wit him but like I said I don't know what to do please help:(
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Sep 6, 2007, 09:40 PM
    Hello.

At 12 or 120 you can feel Love or at least what you feel is Love at that time.

My question is do you trust him... If you do then stop looking at the past, he didn't have any control over being gone at his age. If the funeral was for a person he Loved he could have had to take the time to get his own self together. Sure he should have contacted you but he is young and his world might have been crashing down on him.

If you don't trust him then move on and don't look back. I know it will be hard but you can do it. Be nice to him when you see him but tell him to stop calling and no contact of any kind unless you pass each other in the halls at school.

You will Love a number of guys before you find Mr. Right and each one will hurt you in some way or another but if you learn to take the good from each relationship and build on yourself with that good it will be worth it in the end. Hurt helps us become strong and helps us know what we want and need in life. Without some "not so right Mr. rights" you would never know who your true Mr. Right is.

Dennis777
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2007, 10:45 PM
    Please use some sentences and paragraphs so we can understand what you are saying. With no full stops it is very hard to read.
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2007, 10:46 PM
    Oh your only 12. Stop worrying about boys and worry about your school work. Your only young and don't need to worry about this now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I love her, but she loves another guy. [ 11 Answers ]

I won't get into too much detail but I love a girl, the problem is she loves this other guy. What should I do? The back story of this problem.. ^^ I know I love her, or you could say I care a lot for her. I wake up every morning finding new ways to make her smile, and ways to tell her how much...

He doesn't love me he loves my friend [ 2 Answers ]

There's this boy I'm in love with. He doesn't love me he likes me as a friend but not as a girl friend. He told me and ever girl in the class he has a crush on this girl.ahe is my best friends and she likes him 2 what should I do I'm heaertbroken?!

He says he loves me but not in love with me [ 1 Answers ]

We have been together for 8 yrs. He says he loves me but isn't in love with me. We are best of friends and he thinks of me like a sister. Someone to share everything with but no loving at all.:(

He loves me I love him.but I ruined it. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my real name is may.. and I need your help for my love life... this boy.. he likes me since the first day of the school... but at first no one notice that except me and mah friends.. since the first day of the school he keeps looking at me... we don't know each other... well when he keeps...

View more questions Search