Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JDW1889 Posts: 66, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2007, 06:57 PM
    Hurt my knee cap what do I do?
    I triped on my metal stiars and now my knee cap is dented and it hurts when I move it.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 6, 2007, 07:31 PM
    Then it's time for a doctor's visit to get a proper diagnosis and proper treatment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scab on knee [ 1 Answers ]

I was played soccer outside on blacktop and fell on my knee hard and it started to bleed... I put some peroxide on it and wrap it with a cloth... then 3 days later I decided to put some ointment on it and after a while white little bubbles appeared my knee, is this normal ? And around how long...

Knee problems [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 47 year old female who was doing very heavy lifting when my back went out and I dropped a heavy box on my knee cap then I went to the er and they told me I had severe arthritis and chondramalacia pattellia well I never had any problems with this knee before that day. I need a opinion and...

Knee problem [ 4 Answers ]

The other day I had gone to sit down and my knee poped. I felt a lot of pain when going to get up or walk up and down stairs, I almost felt like I would pass out. I was at my high school at the time and only had two more blocks left, not wanting to have to walk across the whole school for the nurse...

Knee [ 4 Answers ]

My right knee hurts a lot when I run right under the joint and I don't no why I was 16 when it started now I am 17 and it still hurts did I hurt it? Or what did I do I no you can't really tell me anything my doctor told me its OK my acl is strong and all that good stuff but it doesn't tell me why...

Lump on knee [ 2 Answers ]

I have a lump on the outer of my left knee. My GP says it's the jelly stuff that surrounds the joint that has come away I had an x-ray which didn't show anything. I don't want to keep taking pills my GP says that nothing can be done. Its very painfull when I have walked for a while or driven....

View more questions Search