Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frantz75 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2007, 03:28 PM
    How do I start a calling card business
    I am very much interested in the international calling card business, but have no idea what steps to take to start that, is there anyone that can help me.
    atif90 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2007, 05:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by frantz75
    I am very much interested in the international calling card business, but have no idea what steps to take to start that, is there anyone that can help me.
    Hi i can help you with calling card setup and can provide you all the details you need.
    atif90 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2007, 05:48 PM
    This is the website IDN: Providing calling cards, callthrough, call back, callshop, voip, ss7, q931, billing they will create everything for you. All you have to pay them little bit and rest they will do it for you.

Thanks!
    jimmy_812005 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2007, 01:28 AM
    Hi,

I found above above link in google.com while I was looking for to start my int calling card business.

Would you like to help me to clear my bit of confusion, I'm currently living in singapore but I could find any of the company which can help to start my calling card business or any of the other company which may provides same facitlies?

Appreciate if you could help.

Jim
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2007, 01:43 AM
    Have you checked out the site that was mentioned in the post above yours?

IDN: Providing calling cards, callthrough, call back, callshop, voip, ss7, q931, billing

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to start a calling card / phone card business? [ 10 Answers ]

I would like to start a calling card / phone card business with little capital. If anybody knows how to do this please advise me. Any advice welcome.

International Calling Card Business [ 3 Answers ]

How do I start an international calling card business where clients in the Caribbean will purchase calling cards in US dollars to call the U.S. and Canada?

How do I start a calling card business? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like information on how to start a calling card internet business. Thank you. Js

How can I start a calling card business? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Can anyone suggest any tips on starting an online calling card business. I know it's a very profitable biz but don't know how to start it. Please help. Thanks Sr

View more questions Search