Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    donmic Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2007, 10:57 AM
    Sales and marketing department
    Project:
    My company has developed a product that is guaranteed to be successful in any country that has a substantial population. The sales and marketing department would like you to do some research and find out what countries would be the most ideal markets for your new product. 750 words emphasis on population, growth rate and foreign direct investment returns.:confused: any help would be great, thank you in advance.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2007, 10:59 AM
    You want someone else to write your 750 word essay for you?

LOL!
    donmic Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2007, 11:01 AM
    Oh no I would just like someone to break it down for me in laymans terms, or are you offering... LOL!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

WHAT are the main functions of the marketing department? [ 2 Answers ]

WHAT are the main functions of the marketing department?

High Pressure Sales with Private Sales Clubs [ 4 Answers ]

To Whom: Is it legal in the state of Rhode Island/Connecticut for a private sales club (Direct Buy) to force a prospective member to join immediately after a forced one hour sales pitch? Direct Buy instructs their prospective customers that if they don't apply for membership immediately they...

ISP marketing/sales [ 5 Answers ]

I am entering into ISP sales with some sales experience, but in other areas, does anyone have any good websites or books that they know about on this subject? It would be appreciated! :)

Police Department [ 1 Answers ]

I have been told that I could not be hired for a position at the local police department (City X, North Carolina) because I have a judgement sitting on my credit report. Why do they do that? I meet all other qualifications, and when I ask the reason isn't that I am not capable, but because I have...

View more questions Search