Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    plt831 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2007, 08:44 AM
    In TX, if an employer wants you to quit and uses verbal and emotional abuse, is there
    Can someone be sued for using verbal and emotional abuse to make an employee quit a job?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2007, 10:06 AM
    Hello plt:

Of course. Anybody can sue anybody. Can you win a suit like that should be your question. My answer is, you might. It really depends on the circumstances and the details and the damages caused.

You could interview some lawyers on the subject. It won't cost you anything to shop, and you'll find out a lot for free. You may even find a lawyer.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mental and Emotional Abuse [ 19 Answers ]

I'm in a terrible situation and it's affecting my son and I. I gave up my apartment to move in with a man I thought loved me. He has continued to cheat on me with several women, and constantly mentally and emotionally abuse my son and I. I pray to god I don't get a disease. I have been looking for...

Is this Emotional Abuse? [ 6 Answers ]

I am writing as a deeply concerned sister. My brother left his overbearing, controlling, self-centered wife about 6 months ago. It took a lot of courage for him to leave. He is a good father and loves their children more than anything in this world. He took them to school everyday and got them...

Emotional abuse [ 5 Answers ]

Can emotional abuse as a child and teenager cause long term damage to your life as an adult? And can it affect your relationships or mental health, like cause a break down or something?

Verbal Abuse [ 2 Answers ]

What signs show verbal abuse?

Verbal abuse? [ 4 Answers ]

My neighbor is married to a listed sexual predator. His picture is on the internet for our state as a sexual predator. I worked with this man for 5 years. It was very difficult, because he is such a horrible guy. He finally was fired. He has a anti-social personality. His wife is totally...

View more questions Search