Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweeneyuk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2007, 07:56 AM
    Kids animated car movie from the 80's, claymation
    I'm trying to find the title of a movie which I think was made in the 80's at least that's when I saw it as a youngster with my dad.

It was on TV & was like a claymation movie where an old guy builds this racing car for an up coming race.

He's aided by some helpers one of which I think was like a hedgehog who ended up holding part of the cars mechanism together under the dash to help win the race.

I remember that the mechanism was sabataged by a competitor the night before the race.

It was a bit wallace & grommitesque with the old boy making th car very placid & the hedgehog not able to talk but expressive like wallace.

Anyone remember it?
    retaliate Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Sep 15, 2007, 10:07 PM
    I loved this film also when I was a kid and it took me ages to find the name of it,it is called

PINCHCLIFFE GRAND PRIX and is on torrent downloads so enjoy I sure did

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated kids movie help [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: There's this one movie, it was kind of like The Rats of NIMH, but about these animals that have been gassed out of their homes with poison, they escape, except for a little badger girl, who gets sick, so her friends go on this adventure to get the cure. I remember this one part, where...

80's animated kids movie PLEASE HELP! [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so I always used to watch this movie when I stayed home sick from school. I don't remember much, but here goes... It was animated kind of like the last unicorn, but the colors were mainly fall colors... very orange. It was set among the hills... I think on a castle or there was some sort of...

80's animated kids movie, takes place in space? [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone remember an animated video (not in theaters and probably not on TV, just sold on a VHS) from the 80's about a group of little girls in space? They traveled to different planets or stars to try to save the world from an enemy. The girls had stars painted around their eyes. It wasn't...

80's animated kids movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all I need major help. I remember when I was young child in kindergarten playing with these soft almost sponge like people that I could put together and form walls out of. The thing is there was a movie about these toys. I remember some evil guy would take village people and turn them into...

An 80's kids movie, animated, about animals in the forrest [ 7 Answers ]

Hi. I was born in -85 so I may have seen this film in the early 90s (I think it was made in late 80's or early 90's (or mid 90's? ), and I'm having troubles remembering it's name. It was about animals in the forrest, I remember it being really scary and sad, the animals were afraid of the people...

View more questions Search