Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stressedout43 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2007, 06:51 AM
    She gets me every time!
    My Ex GF Who I love and would like to be with keeps breaking N/C. She is dating someone else but we have been totally connected since the break. She always is alluding to a future with me, and how I am her HOME. However I realize that I can't hold her hand while she checks this other guy out. So I've tried to pull back. But she calls me for everything. If I don't answer she calls until she makes contact. I know that she is being sort of manipulative but I still get a guilt trip regardless. Of course I do want to talk to her, But I don't want to only be friends. I have asked her if she only thinks of me as a friend and she replied with"ofcourse not, I love you". I need to show her that I'm the MAN! I know in my heart that she wants to have another chance with me , but it has to happen natuarally. How do I put myself in the best possible position for a fresh start with her?
    stressedout43 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2007, 11:21 AM
    Please, can you guys gives me a little insight into my situation
    ConfusedandLost Posts: 93, Reputation: 26

Sep 6, 2007, 11:30 AM
    Hey man I am no expert here but I'm thinking that you have to totally remove yourself from her. I can see from your post that you already know that... it's whether you are willing to take that step. You have to stop being there for her all of the time. That will get her thinking and wondering. She feels safe with you around, sort of a safety net that she has set up about you. You have to "show" her that you will not be there all of the time... words are one thing but actions speak louder. If a second chance was meant to be it will happen... time will tell... we all have plenty of that. I hope that helps...
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Sep 6, 2007, 11:49 AM
    Hello.

As long as she can have you helping her and still have other guys on the side she is going to do that. The problem is if she can do this to you she doesn't care for you in a good way. Her saying she Loves you is just words at this point. Maybe she doesn't know what Love is yet. You need to break away from her 110% and if in time you want her back then great but until then go out and find your Mrs. Right that will treat you like the special Guy you are.

Dennis777

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Theft under $5000. 2nd time. But 1st time since 18th [ 4 Answers ]

Hey all, So basically the story goes like this: In April of 2006, I was arrested for theft under $5000 for car prowling in a neighborhood and some alleyways. I was 17 at the time. We got caught with $1500 worth of golf clubs in the back of my dads car. Needless to say, my dad was pissed....

Dark brown lines going across my screen from time to time [ 10 Answers ]

I have a problem with my computer monitor, I have these brown horizontal lines that go across my screen sometimes (REALLY ANNOYING). I just replaced the video card so its not that, also if I hit the side of the monitor the lines go away:p Just wondering if there's anything I can do that can fix it!...

12.5 HP Briggs & Stratton Smokes fom Time to Time [ 9 Answers ]

This engine apprears to start and run fine. However, from time to time it will smoke like a freight train then clear up and be find. This may occur several times in a two hour period. Any sujections on what may be the cause? Thanks for your Help!

Part Time Versus Full Time [ 1 Answers ]

Where is the line for part time employment versus full time employment in Georgia. I can't find it anywhere!

Part time or full time resident? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am a student in PA and spent about 3 months in New York during the summer for an internship. Since my primary domicile was still in PA (since I had to return for the next year of classes), am I a resident of PA for the full year or a part year resident? Likewise when I file state tax...

View more questions Search