Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alokshri2001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2007, 03:47 AM
    Age gap between two children
    I want to know what is the minimum age diffrence between two naturally born children from a woman is possible ( i.e. if they are born one after another in the nomal course of delivery )
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 6, 2007, 03:54 AM
    Assuming that they aren't twins then it would be around 9 months.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Sep 6, 2007, 07:53 AM
    Curlyben is right. A woman can become pregnant as soon as she ovulates after a previous birth. Nine months is entirely possible.

In fact, I have cousins who were born 10 months apart. My aunt gave birth in January and November of the same year!
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2007, 07:57 AM
    I have a friend who has children 11 months apart. But the above answer of 9 months is correct
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2007, 07:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuscany
    I have a friend who has children 11 months apart. But the above answer of 9 months is correct
    Irish Twins!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Age Gap- I'm fourteen turning fifteen in October, and he turned nineteen in April [ 11 Answers ]

There's this guy who I really like and there might be a chance that he likes me back. For example for the past 2 summers, we've been staring at each other like anything and this summer we looked into each other's eyes. It was so cool. I was the happiest person you could think of, that day. That...

Disease makes children appear to age quickly [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am trying to find the name of a disease that makes children appear to age very quickly.. Any information anyone can give me will be very helpful. I saw this on a talk show years ago but cannot think of what it was. Children around the ages of 8-10 looked like they were small senior...

School age children home alone in Indiana [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there. I am a very concerned, loving parent of a 10-year-old and a 12-year-old. Both children are very responsible. I normally work from home, but about two to four days per month (never consecutive) I am required to work in the office for various reasons as part of my job. I have no family here...

Dating age gap 14 - 16 [ 25 Answers ]

me and a girl like each other My age: 16 The girl: 14 right or wrong?

What age dose children decide where they want to live Ohio [ 12 Answers ]

My son is 14 yrs old and has stated he wants to live with his father because he doesn't like his sister so he has gone to his father and he has filed stuff with the courts for custody and a gal has been assigned to my son and this gal has told me that I could very well lose my son just because he...

View more questions Search