Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2007, 03:39 AM
    Setting page properties
    Right click in open space (in design view) and you get a Page Properties settings window.

I have DW on two WindowsXP Computers, but my Page Properties dialog is different on each.

I cannot for the life of me find what Preference setting is the one that makes the Page Font option show. Below are the two different dialogs I get. As you can see, one does not give a Page Font option. Does anyone know the setting that controls this?

... so odd that they are so different :confused:

Thanks!
    Attached Images

nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2007, 11:25 AM
    Hey RickJ!

Open up Dreamweaver and open up design view.

Go to Edit at the top of the page and select Preferences at the bottom of the menu. A box should pop up.

At the bottom of the checked/unchecked boxes there should be a box with Use CSS instead of HTML tags next to it. That box should be checked for you to have the Page Font option that you would like. :)
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2007, 01:04 PM
    RickJ agrees: Dog GONE! I could have sworn that the properties set on both computers was the same but you point out the one that was not. Thank you so much!!
    You're welcome! I just love building webpages and Dreamweaver is so much fun! :)
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2007, 01:55 PM
    Haha, well since this is "my" thread I won't feel bad for hijacking it :D

Me too loving to build sites. I'm a plain jane lay-out-sites-in-tables guy but dang nabbit - screw those who laugh... I have a great time doing it and make a few bucks for it to boot.

What sites have you done? I'd love to check them out :)... haha and maybe steal a trick or two from your code of course ;)

Please PM or email me if you might be interested in doing some side work. I'm turning down business monthly because of either time constraints or because of needs that I cannot fulfill.

To be fair and abide by the site rules/purpose I'll move the part of this thread after your answer over to Member Discussions or Active Members...

You're too cool, thanks so much.
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2007, 02:03 PM
    I haven't really built anything real fancy. Most of the people that have needed a website done wanted it as simple as possible for easy navigation. :p Plus I've never been paid for it before, I just do it because I like to.

I want to get into being a webmaster but I don't have any actual college experience (just life experience) and I know most people look for college. A friend of my mom wanted me to build him a website for his photography career but he has yet to send me the info I need. :p
    Uber Member

Sep 7, 2007, 02:36 AM
    When I finish the couple small projects I'm on I'll make a "help wanted" page for people who might want to take on some work, and post a link on the Services and Trade board.
    Have a wonderful weekend!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

REO properties [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to sell reo properties for the banks. Does anyone know whom I need to contact (Department)... I do see the trustees information on the notice of defaults, are these the people to contact or do I go direct to the bank and ask for who? Thanks

Need Q&A page and CRM page [ 2 Answers ]

I want to develop a confidential and secure intranet site for a group of professionals, which, among other things would include the capability for users to ask and answer questions on select topics. The site would also need to have a CRM (customer relationship management) function where members...

View more questions Search