Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hallucin8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2007, 05:59 PM
    Salary laws
    In order to be on a paid salary, is it true that you need a high school diploma?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 5, 2007, 06:40 PM
    No,

Salary normally has to be over a certain level in some states. And there are certain duties required and the such, Normally it is the type of job, not an educational requirement.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 5, 2007, 06:49 PM
    No.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home country salary from US salary [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am a L1 visa holder from india and was working in Massachusetts from aug 2005 to dec 2005 as a contractor from my original company in india. I used to receive the US salary from aug 2005 to dec 2005 for which I have the W2. During the same period I also used to receive my indian...

Salary Employee Laws [ 4 Answers ]

Is it legal for the employer to deduct hours from a salaried employee, even though the employee has worked more than eight hours a day everyday and never received overtime pay, do to the fact that he/she is salary only. The employee wants to leave early one day of the week and employer threatened...

On H1, but no salary [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, My wife changed her Visa status from H4 to H1 in Oct 2006. However, as she did not get a project, her employer did not give her any salary. Hence, neither the employer nor she paid any taxes. So, should she file her tax returns? If so, how can she file as there is no salary/W2. Please help.....

Salary [ 2 Answers ]

Is it true that Salary pay has to be at least double minimum wage?

Salary Laws [ 4 Answers ]

If a person is salary, they only work 1 or two days is it the law that we have to pay them a full 40 hours?

View more questions Search