Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    strokesfan84 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2007, 05:18 PM
    Sci Fi Movie possibly on Disney Channel in late 80's or early 90's
    PLEASE HELP! The movie was about a girl whom I believe was transported from the future. She had long black hair, and I remember she had a type of tiara that looked like white plastic with a large stone in the middle. The only other thing I remember is that she put her clothes in the microwave, because in the future that was how laundry was done. Like I said, I think it might have been on the disney channel, I believe it was made for TV.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Sep 5, 2007, 07:01 PM
    This question has cropped up several times now and to date I have been stymied in finding the answer. Until I figured out a way to research this on another site and rip off someone else's answer. It is not exactly a movie you are thinking of, per se, which is why all of my previous searches have failed miserably. It's an Australian miniseries called The Girl from Tomorrow, which aired in 1991. Parts of it were then edited into a movie in 1992, and a follow-up mini came along in 1993. Hoody hoo! I am the champion! Kneel before Zod!
    charmed1230 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2010, 08:20 PM
    Its called "the girl from tomorrow" I thought it was a movie too but its actually a TV show lol I guess I was real young and thought it was a movie or maybe it was just a marathon when I seen it lol
    miscris Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2011, 08:53 PM
    I know what your talking about the tiara was called a transdusor... can remember the name though

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's Early 90's TV Movie [ 8 Answers ]

I am having trouble remembering the name of a movie I saw on TV back in the late 80's to early 90's. It is about speed boats and drugs. It is not Miami Vice. The only image I have is of the boat the police used. It is a 28'-35' speed boat that I think was painted gray with the teeth painted on...

Late 80's/Early 90's TV show on Disney. (Alice In Wonderlandish) [ 3 Answers ]

There was a show on Disney Channel, that was sort of a Alice In Wonderland show for kids. The White Rabbit was always on skates. The March Hair was scary as all get-out. Alice went to Wonderland through a mirror in her bedroom. And Dina was a pretty big cat.

Movie; late 80's, early 90's [ 2 Answers ]

OK, so it is an animated movie that I'm reasonably sure is real (I didn't dream it... I think... ). Anyway, I remember a fatter man being absorbed by a big black blob, and he may have had a long white beard. I am also reasonably sure that the main character is a young boy who somehow travels...

80's to early 90's sci fi movie [ 3 Answers ]

I'm lookg for a movie I remember seeing when I was younger. It's a sci fi movie, based on Mars I believe. A scientist is bringing a new robot to a Mars mining station to help the two miners that live and work there. But the scientist ends up being a criminal or something and ends up...

View more questions Search