Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lovelylady1 Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Sep 5, 2007, 04:48 PM
    Feels good. But hurts at the same time?
    Me and my husband been together for about 2 years.. and eversence the sex is GREAT! Till then.. starting about 1 mth ago.. it felt good. But it really hurt me inside.. like towards the cervix... not the cervix.. but up there.. anytime we do other positions.. feels good.. still hurts.. so he has to put his legs together and close to me.. if not.. it hurts.. don't know how to really explain really well. But I know we've been trying to get pregnant.. do you think that would be the problem.. because I don't think that I am yet.. please help me.. thanks
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Sep 5, 2007, 04:58 PM
    Sounds like the penetration is too deep and he may be hitting your ovaries or too much pressue against the cervix can also be the problem-he needs to control (or you need to control) the depth of penetration.

Cheers.

No trying to get prgnant will not have any effect-unless he's trying to drill the semen into you?
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Sep 5, 2007, 05:10 PM
    I would get checked out by your gyno. If the act is the same and it starts to hurt like that I would get it checked

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Its time for Mac to go. For good this time. [ 8 Answers ]

HI to Everyone. I found this site 3 months ago and received so much info which I didn't even really take in. I stayed around it kept me occupied. Taliman, chuff, wildcat, jeur, jiser, geoff, sbelle and many others helped me through a difficult patch. Its been a long road and my Ex well she...

Hurts when he puts it in, fine during, hurts when he cums in me. [ 4 Answers ]

I don't know what it is. I went for a pap and I had a bacterial infection and I started taking this medication and afterwards, sex just isn't the same. I mean its so painful. Ive been with this guy for more than a year and we never used a condom but I don't think that has anything to do wit my...

Letting him know what feels good. [ 5 Answers ]

How do I go about telling my boyfriend what I want him to do without making him feel as if he doesn't do a good job pleasuring me? I've tried guiding his hand with mine to show him what I like, but he goes back to doing what he's been doing after a few seconds of doing what I show him. ...

View more questions Search