Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trinigyul Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2005, 07:39 AM
    Black marks
    i had a skin reaction to something i have recently eaten and now it has left black marks on my skin................
    any advice as to how i could get rid of them????????????????? :( :( :( :( :(
    unis Posts: 89, Reputation: 2

Sep 13, 2005, 05:52 AM
    What kind of black marks? Like pimple marks?
    trinigyul Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2005, 06:22 AM
    Kind of...
    unis Posts: 89, Reputation: 2

Sep 13, 2005, 06:32 AM
    Maybe try to get a toner and use it. I think toners make the skin even and fade those dark spots. I have used before bioglo line and it really did help in lightening the blemishes and dark spots fast. Maybe other brands of toner will work that much too. Try to research it.

I have actually used the bioglo energizing toner and I was told that it is the one that worked for my blemishes though I have used the complete line.

Amira magic cream may work for that too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get rid of red marks on my face? [ 12 Answers ]

Hello to all, I would like to seek your help because I have few pimples on my face but it was already healed. The problem now, it had left a red marks on my face and I noticed it never faded out. How can I cure it? Is there any creams that can fade out red marks without peeling? I am from the...

Stretch marks [ 7 Answers ]

I have stretch mark on my hips,arms,shoulders,belly,and behind my knees. I was wondering if and one used something to clear them out that has worked before?

Carpet marks [ 1 Answers ]

Can some tell me how to get rid of carpet lines left by heavy furniture? I moved stuff around, but I have these marks that do not look good. Any help would be appreciated

Red marks and spreading [ 14 Answers ]

My legs are covered in red marks. Not dots, or bumps. Just ugly red marks all over my legs. It looks real ugly like if I have a disease. They started appearing a little before Easter and now they are dark and spreading. Not itchy or burning. No symptoms as a matter of fact. My husband...

View more questions Search